[33] - forgotten

[33] - forgotten

you ever feel forgotten?

J.

justin. justin could count all the times he'd been forgotten. he was forgotten by everyone, but his dear mother.

he never thought season would, though.
: :

"guess what, lauren!" season pranced onto the living, a big smile on her face. she had just come back from a few classes and had been texting justin, before she walked into the front door.

"what?" lauren asked, but her attention was on the television. her show, orange is the new black was on, and she didn't mind binge watching episodes she'd already seen before.

"me and justin are going out tonight!" season cheered, her cheeks probably hurting from the smiling she was doing. lauren scoffed at the sound of season speaking that guy's name. she seemed to not be handling season in a relationship with him very well.

"great. . ." lauren grumbled under her breath, reaching over to the coffee table to grab her warm coffee mug. she had made herself some tea earlier and indulged herself with it on the couch. obviously having what they called a lazy day.

"you don't sound happy about it," season's smile suddenly drops into a frown, as she throws her bag down before jumping onto the couch with lauren on it. she reached over to lauren's face and pinched her cheeks.

"is my lauren jealous?" season teased lauren, lauren's cheeks caught up in season's hands. lauren simply gave season the death stare, and sat there with an empty look.

"is drew really that big of a problem?" lauren cringed at the sound of that nickname season had him when they got together. he suddenly appeared in her life, and now is slowly taking it over. either season was in class or with justin.

"we don't hang out anymore," lauren pouted softly, her eyes boring into season's, as they looked upon each other. "you have other friends, and we aren't always together," season huffed at her friend's complaints. "y'all are always together, and yes, i have other friends, but you're my best friend," lauren sighed.

"you were the girl who helped me through my depression and anxiety," lauren revealed to season, "you know why i was always up under a boy?" lauren asked season, her fingers tangling with each other.

"it was because my own father didn't love me," lauren felt the tears well up in her eyes, "the boys were the closest thing i had to love from a man," lauren sniffed in her seat, feeling overwhelmed. it felt as if a barrier was put on her chest only seconds ago.

"l-lauren," of course, season had never heard about any of this stuff before. the real reason why she'd always been with a guy. she wanted to be loved. . .

"yup, now you know," lauren brought her eyes up to meet season's, and then finally, the tears fell. it had been a long time since lauren had cried in front of anyone, that including her best friend, season.

without saying a word, season moved and wrapped her arms around her friend and pulled lauren to her chest. "my baby," season whispered into lauren's brunette hair, and rubbed her back, softly.

season had always wanted to be there for her best friend. through the good and bad. . .she wanted to be there.

lauren gripped season's blue t-shirt, the salty tears trailing down her face. she didn't make a sound, though, as she sat in season's arms. "i'm so sorry for how i acted," lauren apologized for her recent, but season dismissed it.