(Warriors) Designing your Cat

Let's say that you have a name, personality, and even a background set up for your cat~! (or just one of the listed) But you're just missing that perfect design. Well, if you can guess by the title, I will be assisting you on ways to make a beautiful warriors design.

NAME

Let's first start with a cat that has a name but no looks. For this, I will be doing 3 random names.

Curlheart. An odd name, but we'll do our best to make sense of it. For curl, I'm guessing this is either an American Curl or curly fur in general. As for -heart, usually since symbolizes a loyal and brave cat. As a pelt, I can see heart meaning a ginger or reddish brown cat due to the color. So, that being said, most likely we'd end up with a American Curl ginger cat.

Waspsnout. Interesting. Well, for wasp, we could either assign this cat as a black cat or a yellow/golden tabby. Snout can show that this cat has the color of the prefix on it's nose or an injury on the nose. So for this one, I'd say we have a yellow tabby with a black nose.

Graypetal. Most likely a she-cat. For Gray, it'd be a gray cat. For petal, we can either see it as a cat with lighter patches or a gentle cat. So now we have a gray she-cat with lighter patches.

PERSONALITY

For this, I'll be generating three random traits for one cat.

inspirational, sensitive, wise,

Alright, we have a cat who inspires people by their wise ways but is sensitive. Usually, I see a wise cat as either a cat with lots of long fur or a cat with no fur at all. To spice it up, we'll start with making our cat a Sphynx. This shows them as being a little more exposed for their sensitive trait.

BACKSTORY

This one is the hardest to make a good cat design out of just alone.

Here's a quick general background:

A kit born into Shadowclan. They had one other sibling that they were very close to, the two keeping together for several moons. During their apprenticeship, their sibling injured their spine on a hunting expedition and couldn't continue their warrior training due to the difficulty to move the hind legs. They looked after their sibling until the two were elders.

Seems like a normal sibling story. For a cat that dedicated to their sibling, I would have to give the a suffix that goes along with that. Names that go together would be cute too, like naming one Softflower and the other Gentlebee. No key names that come up, so I'd recommend just coming up with something that suits their nature.