Your Comfort

You and luke have been married for over a year now. Everything is going great for you guys! Your even pregnant and your 7 months along! But tonight everything changes for the both of you.

*Tonight*
You and luke were watching teenage mutant ninja turtles when you suddenly felt a sharp pain. You just thought it was contractions so you just keep watching the movie. After a while it just kept getting worse and worse until you couldn't take it anymore. You said in tears "Luke baby I'm hurting really bad" "here baby I'm gonna go start the bath and get you some advil okay?" Luke said "just go ahead and get in the bath for me." You did as you were told but before you can get in the tub you felt the worst pain you could ever feel and it brought you to your knees. You were worried about the baby so you felt your baby bump. When you brought your hand up all you saw was blood and you just froozed. Finally coming back to your sensea you screamed worriedly to luke, "Luke hurry! I need to go to the hospital!!!" Luke rushed in and helped you to the car and you and him both rushed to the hospital to get some test done for your baby. While you was in the hospital bed the doctor finally cane in, "Luke and y/n I've got some really bad news... you lost the baby. I'm so sorry." He said and then left while leaving you and luke crying and speechless. After about 30 minutes of silence you finally spoked up, "Luke, why did it happen to us" you said crying."everything was going so great for us" sobbing into his chest. Luke then finally said, "Y/n look at me baby." You looked up and you saw his teary eyes that crushed you even more." Baby we can always try again okay? Whenever your ready we can try." Nodding your head yall both cuddled until the doctor said you can be released and for the rest of the night you and luke just watched movies and confort each other.