15.

Chapter Fifteen

Louis Tomlinson

"Up- down," I mumble to myself, still playfully messing around with my stupid hospital bed.

I was slowly starting to know more and more about this mysterious hospital girl. There was something about her that seemed unsettling. But I tried to ignore her.

She walks in the room again, serving me lunch.

"Excuse me, I was wondering- is there anyway I could get a new phone? I need to text someone."

"Use Instagram; Who do you need to text?" She asks.

"My best friend Jack."

"Does he have an Instagram?"

"Yeah, but he's not on it all the time."

"Just try, I'll be back."

Before she could move any further, I grab ahold of her arm. Causing her to jerk my direction shockingly.

"Whoa settle down hot shot," I laugh jokingly.

She laughs along with me, swiping her hair out of her face and trying to regain focus.

"What is it?"

"Why are you acting so weird around me? It's- suspicious."

She examines my pierced lips for a moment, thinking.

"How am I acting weird?"

"I don't know- it's just weird that you know so much about my girlfriend and I."

"Don't ask anymore questions," She turns her back on me, and starts to walk.

"Emily!"

"No! Listen to me you little fucker," She dodges towards me, pulling a knife from behind her, "Listen to me. You won't ask me anymore questions- got it?"

"Yes," I panic, feeling her sharp knife glide across my cheek and prick my facial hair.

"Good, now that we have an understanding. I'm going to need you to come with me."

"What? I can't move-"

"Shh, remember what I said. You'll listen to me," She pressed her lips against mine, but didn't kiss me, "Come with me."

I was being fucking blackmailed!

"I'll help you up, but you mustn't say anything."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because. I'm going to do whatever it takes to torment your dumb ass girlfriend," She scowls, "Understand me?"

"You can't hurt her like this."

"Why do you care? You haven't even met the bitch."

"Excuse me!" I shout, flabbergasted.

"You heard me hot shot."

All I want to do right now is dm Julia, tell her I'm actually in big trouble and need her help. But Emily's probably going to stab me with that knife of hers.

"I'm sorry, please don't hurt me! I have to stay here because I'm hurt."

"Don't be scared Louis, we're going to have fun," She laughs, dementedly.

I felt like crying, but couldn't. I had to stay strong.

"I'll go get you a wheel chair, stay right here."