16.

Chapter Sixteen

Louis Tomlinson

There I was, strapped tightly to my wheel chair. I don't know why she had to tie me, I can't move either way.

"I have a surprise for you," Emily smirks.

What? You're going to let me go?

Suddenly the door burst open; And by the way, we're currently in some hidden hut.

Anyways, oh god. Strippers? Poles? What the hell, if you want to have sex with me Emily, just say it!

"Are you serious?" I giggle, watching the half naked women approach me.

"I told you we'd have fun."

"But you don't fucking realize, I can't move."

"Dammit, that sucks."

"Can you untie me? It's not like I can get away anyways."

"Fine," She unties me, and suddenly I get trampled by some naked girl.

This may not be as bad as I thought it would be, if Julia gets mad at me for having sex with women- I'll have an excuse.

The thin brunette starts kissing me, and I let out a little moan filling her push down on my hurt thigh.

"My legs hurt," I add between our kissing.

She grabs ahold of my shirt collar, and stops kissing me for a moment, "You won't be hurting for long."

"Um, actually having sex will make me hurt worse," I said, trying to prove her wrong.

"Just do it. No cost- no anything."

And we started to kiss again. She threw me against the floor and I again groaned. But fuck it, sex is fun.

We lied on the ground, and she was already naked so she started to undress me. I looked over, spotting Emily partly naked with some other girl.

Oh god. I think she's a lesbian. But wait, she wanted me the first few days I was at the hospital so she's probably bisexual.

Fun little story, I was almost bisexual once- I had feelings for my old neighbors; At least I thought. But no, that's over and done with. I'm straight as a board ladies and gentleman.

"What's your name?" The brunette asks, forcing me to look at her.

"Louis."

"That's a fucking cute name," She giggles. Then whoa, yep she's squeezing my dickilingy.

Yeah, my pants are now off and she's giving me a blowjob. Best day ever if you ask me. Just kidding, it would probably be a lot better if Julia was down there, but oh well.

A lot of moaning was happening on both parts, but I still remembered Emily kidnapped me. And Julia was probably jumping out of her seat trying to find me.

"I can't do this," I mumble.

"Yes you can, I'm already doing it."

"I have a girlfriend."

"So what?"

I push her away, feeling a little proud with myself for moving my arms normally.