Chapter 2

Camila's POV

After talking by the pool until 3am, Lauren drove me back to my apartment. She offered to walk me to the elevator, but I told her I could do it alone. And I did. I fell once or twice, but I made it to my bed. I had the weirdest dream last night. It was a dream about Lauren saying who her celebrity crush was in an interview. And she said me.

I wake up slowly to the smell of bacon. I open my eyes and Dinah is holding bacon under my nose. "Mila, wake up," she whispers. I close my eyes again and almost doze off, but she decides to be louder. "MILA," she yells and I sit up quickly.

"Dinah, why in the hell are you waking me up this early?" I ask in a terrible sounding morning voice.

"It's already ten thirty in the morning. You're supposed to be at your photoshoot getting ready in thirty minutes," she says pointing to the clock. I look at the clock and widen my eyes. I get up and run to the bathroom to take a shower. After a three minute shower, I get out and slide on a tight black dress. I rushed to my car with a container of breakfast that Dinah made for me. Once I got to my car I threw my bag in and walked quickly to the driver's side. I get in and start driving quickly to the shoot. Luckily it was only fifteen minutes away, right past Lauren's house. As I pass her house I see her sitting on the front porch. I stop the car suddenly and pull into her driveway. She walks over wearing her pajamas. I gulp thinking about the fact that she probably has that thong on under her shorts.

"Hey there," she says leaning on my door.

"You wouldn't want to come see me in my element, would you?" I ask slightly smirking. She looks down and see's my dress.

"You look...good. Ummm...I'm just in my pajamas. Do I have time to change?" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"No, Lauren. You look beautiful. Get in the fucking car or I'll be late," I demand. She follows my instructions and runs around the car to the passenger seat. As soon as she sits down I start the car and race to the place where the shoot is. Once we get there and I stop the car, she looks at me.

"Do you want me to hold anything for you?" she asks.

"If you want to," I say getting out of the car. "Just grab my bag and food. Then follow me," I say starting to walk into the building. I hear her jogging to catch up with me. I walk into the building and see James standing there, looking upset.

"Since when are you late, Cabe...oh," he stops mid-sentence when Lauren walks in the door.

"Hi," she says flashing him an adorable smile and giggling.

"So are you going to keep staring at her or are you going to tell me what the first outfit is?" I ask a little upset that he was staring at her, practically drooling.

"It's the one hanging up with a number one on it," he says. I look over and I see a cute fall outfit hanging up.

"Where do you want me to change?" I ask looking around. He looks around and shrugs.

"Fuck it," I say trying to reach my dress to unzip it. I hear footsteps and they get closer. Then I feel a warm hand pull down my zipper, while the other one was resting very closely to my butt. "Thank you," I say mumble as I turn around and look up into the emerald green eyes staring into mine.

"My pleasure," she smiles contently and then sits down in a chair by my bag. I push the dress down to the floor, bending over. Making sure to face my bottom in Lauren's direction. I walk over to the first dress and grab it. Slipping the dress and heels on, I walk over in James' direction.