GAME ON!

4 girls, 4 boys, and 12 teams but at the end of the day who wins?

Girls, boys or both!?

How did 8 strangers become best friends in less than a year?

Well it all started with a contest, but what was this contest, you may ask.

This contest requires you to live together, to eat together, and for you to spend 3 months with different teams from all across America.

As the contest goes on, one by one each team gets eliminated until one team is left.

So that leaves one question, who will win?

Also this contest, well this contest is special, it's a contest for gamers and do you know what gamers say?

GAME ON!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

©  Copyright of HAPPY_BOOKS47 (Anemone)

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted by electronics, photocopying, scanning, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, and/ or by any other means or form with express written from the author. All characters mentioned and expressed in the book are the writers property. Resemblance to any person is co-incidental and not done intentionally.

Disclaimer ~ We both are NOT professional writers, so there could be some errors in the text and we would like to apologize beforehand if there are any mistakes that annoy you. If you kindly point out the errors in the comments, then we will gladly fix them. If any of you have a way to improve the book, then you ca suggest it in the comments and we will check it out.

© 2017 HAPPY_BOOKS47 (Anemone) All Rights Reserved