Chapter 4

·

·

·

Author: Yo! I'm back and this time no special guest! I'm sorry~ but they are all busy doing their things and i swear i'm not lying!! 

Disclaimer: All right to the owner of Brother Conflict Atsuko Kanase and Thanks to for letting Yusva use it!! ( Yusva is my name!! )

Kazuo's Pov

I bid Ema goodnight and walked to my room.. well apartment... I don't know anymore. I quickly unlocked the door and got ready for the shower.

¨Should I take along my clothes? I mean, I'm pretty sure they're all straight...¨ I mumbled to myself. ¨I'll just take my basketball shorts¨ I shrugged. And when I say my basketball shorts, I mean just my basketball shorts. I don't do underwear and basketball shorts. Nope nope nope nope. I like how the material of my shorts gently strokes my..

I coughed violently, interrupting my thoughts. ¨Let's get going¨ I mumbled to myself and walked to the bathroom with my short on and my towel around my neck. When I arrived I stripped down and hung (or is it hang... idk) my towel on the rack and stepped inside the shower. I groaned when the hot water hit my back. (I fucking love this feeling nnngggh)

I squirted some Gillette shampoo in my hand and rubbed it in my short hair. As I was whisteling in the shower I heard the bathroom door slide open. ¨Who's there?¨ I said as I rinsed my hair. I frowned when no one replied and slid open the shower door just a little. I sighed when I saw Kaname just brushing his teeth.

¨You could have answered, geez¨ I said as I continued washing my body. ¨Hey Kaname, can you hand me my towel¨ I asked as soon as I turned off the shower. I heard him hum in reply and my towel came into view. ¨Thanks.¨

I dried my body and wrapped my towel around my waist. ¨You can use it now if you want.¨ I said to him as I brushed my teeth. I saw him smirk in the mirror. I raised my eyebrow at him. He just looked away and started to strip slowly. I spit out my toothpaste and rinsed my tongue.

During this, Kaname took the chance to lock the door and hide the key. Me being a stupid idiot, didn't hear anything and decided that this was a nice moment to put on my shorts. Reminder: I have no underwear with me and no shirt.

I let my towel drop, acting extremely casual and put on my shorts. I turned around to bid Kaname a goodnight. But I noticed that his whole face was a fiery red. I held in a chuckle and grabbed my towel from the ground. ¨What's the matter?¨ I asked him curiously. I was curious seriously. He shook his head and turned on the water in the bath. I just shrugged and went to open the door. When it didn't open I turned to Kaname and there he was. Blushing ferociously with his ass turned towards me. I couldn't help but blush. I mean I still am gay and such a pose is very um... *cough* nevermind. I tried to open the door, but stopped when I heard Kaname say. ¨Fuck me daddy¨ With a very seductive voice. I groaned and felt my big buddy harden. Someone saying daddy to me in a sexual manner did something to me. I turned around while looking at the ground with my hand on my forehead.

¨Listen Kaname. We met each other TODAY. Oh and we're brothers now, did you forget? I'm sorry but I can't do this.¨ I said. ¨Well your big friend over there seemingly disagrees.¨ He purred as he faced me on his hands and knees.

I groaned and slapped my face. I will NOT do this, because I KNOW I will fucking regret this. ¨Kaname. I don't want to hurt your feeling, but I'm not ready for this now. Okay?¨ I sighed. ¨Please just give me the key¨

I heard him whimper as he threw the key towards me. I catched it with one hand and opened the door. ¨I'm sorry Kaname¨ I whispered before I closed the door behind me. I ran towards my room and quickly got in. I slid down the door and held my head in my hands while sighing deeply. ¨Why does this always happen to me?¨ I got up and got into my bed. Falling asleep after a few hours of thinking about my life.

Timeskip

I woke up from a loud beeping sound. I groaned and stopped my alarm. ¨Goodmorning¨ I grumbled to myself and got out of bed. I shuffled towards the shower and this time, took along my clothes AND underwear. I took a quick shower and quickly put on my clothes. I brushed my teeth and I arranged the uniform to my liking and ruffled up my hair a bit.

My outfit consisted of a beige sweater which sleeves were rolled up to my elbows. I had only buttoned the buttons of the lower half. Underneath it I had a white blouse wit the first three buttons undone. I had on black jeans and my black Timberlands.

I got my bookbag and headed downstairs to get breakfast. Ema noticed me walking down the stairs and hugged me tightly. ¨Goodmorning Kazuo! Gosh I thought it was all a dream!¨ Ema yelled happily causing me to grin widely. ¨Goodmorning Ema. Ready for school?¨ I smiled at her. She nodded and skipped away. ¨I hope we are in the same class!¨ she yelled. I chuckled and walked to the kitchen.

¨Goodmorning Kazuo¨ Ukyo said in his apron. ¨Goodmorning Ukyo. Had a nice sleep?¨ I asked him as I poured some cereal for myself. ¨Yes, but I just made some breakfast for you. I don't want you eating unhealthy cereal again, you hear me?¨ he scolded me while lightly karate chopping my head. ¨Hai hai¨ I chuckled and sat down at the table and began to eat my meal.

¨IT'S DELICIOUS UKYO¨ I yelled at him. I heard him grumble about me being too loud. ¨You're welcome.¨ he said and I heard the smile in his voice. Yusuke walked down the stairs and quickly scarfed down his food. ¨Ema, Kazuo we're almost late!¨ he yelled hysterically. ¨Oh shit!¨ I yelled and ran behind Yusuke and Ema to school.

¨Oh, you'll probably meet our other brother. The one on tv, remember?¨ Yusuke panted as we ran into the school. ¨Cool¨ I smiled without breaking a sweat. ¨How are you not sweating?!? Why do suffer from backsweat and you don't?!¨ he yelled at me. I held up my hands in mock defense. ¨Sorry bruh¨ I chuckled. ¨Just head to your class, mkay. I'll go the office to get my schedule.¨ I smiled and shooed them off. I calmly walked through the hallways and sighed when I found the office.

I entered the door and stood in front of the desk of the secretary I guess. She was ignoring me while typing on her keyboard rapidly. ¨Excuse me miss¨ I cleared my throat and she looked up annoyed. As soon as she saw me her whole demeanor changed. ¨Well hello there. What can I do for you?¨ she purred as she eyed me up and down. ¨I would like to get my schedule please¨ I said keeping polite. The one good thing my mom and dad teached me was manners. ¨Here you go.¨ she said as she purposely bend down enough for me to see her cleavage.

¨Thank you, miss¨ I said and walked to my first class. I quickly arrived and slid open the door. The room went quiet and my teacher dropped his chalk. He quickly cleared his throat.

¨Ah, you must be Kazuo! Nice to meet you! Come and introduce yourself to the class.¨ he smiled and pushed up his glasses. ¨Okay¨ I smiled and stood in front of the class.

¨My name is Kazou. I moved here from America even though I was born in Japan. The reason I moved was to visit my sister, Ema. I don't know if you guys now her. I hope we can get along!¨ I smiled and bowed. ¨Thank you for the introduction. Any questions?¨ the teacher asked and immediately hands shot in the air.

¨Do you have a girlfriend?¨ a girl asked. I chuckled. ¨Nope¨

¨Can I be your girlfriend?¨ she asked while twirling a strand of hair between her fingers. ¨Sorry no. I don't really know you and besides I don't swing that way¨ I chuckled and most of the girls groaned. ¨Why are all the hot guys gay?¨ one groaned. ¨Sorry¨ I shrugged with a smile.

Then a blonde haired guy raised his hand. ¨Do you have a favourite sport?¨ he asked (WHO MIGHT THIS BEEEE?! HMMSMSM). ¨Yeah, I really like swimming.¨ I smiled. ¨We have a swimming club on this school! Maybe you want to join?¨ he asked with a smile. ¨Sure, I'll check it out¨ I grinned.

~~~

Well who might the young blonde man be? Hmmmmm I wonder.... XD If you guess it right you will get a virtual high five :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Whale! Alrighty and pheww it's DONE!!

Goodbyee~~ Mate ne~~