Chapter 5

Author: SUPRISE! I'm continuing this book, i don't care if people hate it but imma keep making it! so without futher a do lets start! Oh yeah and Azer means Quickly

Disclaimer:All right to the owner of Brother Conflict Atsuko Kanase and Thanks to @weeburgoo for letting yusva use it!! ( Yusva is my name by the way )

 | Lets start |

Kazuo's P.O.V

Ring~~

I sighed and grabbed my bag, It was lunch time yay. ¨I'm hungry as hell ¨ I groaned as I walked out of the classroom toEma's and Yusuke's classroom. I peeked inside the window and saw that the class was getting a scolding from theteacher.

 I sighed and leaned against the wall looking at the ceiling.¨ Kya~.. Omg let's go talk to him ¨I heard some girls whisper. I raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction of the whispers. They squealed and ranaway. ¨What...¨ I mumbled with a sweat drop.¨YOU ARE DISMISSED ¨ I heard the teacher yell. I kicked myself from the wall and waited for Ema and Yusuke to comeout. 

When I didn't see them I walked inside the classroom. They were having lunch in the classroom. Of course.¨Ema! Yusuke!¨ I smiled as I waved at them. I walked towards them and grabbed a chair, sitting next to them. ¨Oniichan!How was your first day?¨ Ema asked as she hugged me tightly. ¨Oh it was nice! Hehe I got asked out though, but Ideclined.¨ I sweat dropped with a smile.¨WHAT?!? YOU GET ASKED OUT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL WHILE I'VE NEVER BEEN ASKED OUT ONCE!!¨ Yusukeyelled. ¨Sorry Yusuke~ I'm sure you'll find someone ¨ I chuckled as I pat his head.¨ Dammit ¨ he mumbled as he slumped back in his seat with a blush. 

|| Timeskip~ ||

Third P.O.V

Fangirls and fanboys squealed as the idol walked out of the school. He winked at them and waved with a bright butfake smile. ¨I love you all¨ he yelled as he blew kisses. Fuuto smirked smugly, but it dropped when he saw a tall andvery handsome male walking with Ema. 

He had an arm wrapped around her shoulder and they were laughing loudly.¨How dare he!¨ Fuuto growled under his breath as he started walking towards them.¨Oh it's Fuuto¨ Ema said to Kazuo. ¨That's the idol brother right?¨ Kazuo asked with a blank face. Ema nodded with anervous smile. She just hoped that Fuuto wouldn't be so mean against Kazuo. She especially hoped she wouldn'tmention his biological parents. 

¨Hello Fuuto! I don't know if someone told you, but I'm your new brother. I'm Ema's brother, but we're not related byblood ¨ Kazuo smiled. ¨Ehhh~ okay¨ Fuuto smirked evilly. He was going to get him for getting so close to Ema. ¨Let'sget going¨ Yusuke mumbled as he walked towards the car.Everyone got in the car and Kazuo ended up sitting across Fuuto who was giving him the evil eye. ¨So your dad was adrunk eh?~ I will have to check if you aren't hiding any alcohol in your room. I mean, like father like son hahahaha~ Andyour mo-¨ Fuuto was cut of by Kazuo punching him in the face. 

¨Don't you dare fucking talk about them that way. Idon't want to see your arrogant face anywhere near me.¨ Kazuo said coldly with no emotion in his eyes. They werejust... cold. Fuuto held his bleeding nose in his hand. ¨You bastard!¨ he yelled as he lunged towards Kazuo, but his fistwas caught in Kazuo's hand. ¨You really don't know when to stop huh? You fucking idiot¨ Kazuo smiled humourlessly.Kazuo sighed and got out of the car silently. Ema and Yusuke stared at each other in shock. ¨You kinda deserved thatyou know?¨ Yusuke sighed and walked over Kazuo. ¨Hey Kazuo! Wait up!¨ Ema heard him yell in the distance. 

¨That was a heartless thing to do. Why would you do that to him!¨ Ema yelled with tears in her eyes. Fuuto's eyeswidened. ¨Wa-¨ before he could even finish Ema ran out of the car crying. Fuuto slowly got out of the car and walkedinto the building.

 Ukyo's P.O.V

 I was in the living room reading the newspaper, when I heard a door slam and screaming. ¨What's going on?¨ Imumbled and looked outside of the window. I just saw Kazuo and Yusuke enter the building. Quickly that Ema ran out ofthe car crying. ¨What happened?¨ I mumbled worried. Then Fuuto walked out holding his nose. It was bleeding! Iwaited in front of the door to enter the living room.

 Kazuo walked in with Yusuke behind him. ¨What's going on!¨ Iyelled as I felt my face going red.Kazuo finally looked at me and his eyes were emotionless. Just blank. ¨Fuuto went too far ¨ Yusuke said with a sigh.¨Go sit in the living room and we'll talk about it ¨ I demanded and waited for Ema and Fuuto. 

Ema arrived later and I said the same thing to her quickly giving her a tissue to wipe away her tears. She thanked me andran to the living room. I tapped my foot on the ground as I waited for Fuuto to enter the room.He walked in looking at the ground while holding his nose. ¨Fuuto¨ I said with a scolding tone. He looked up at me witha glare. ¨What?¨ he said. ¨Follow me to the living room and tell me what happened¨ I said with my eyebrows furrowed. 

He sighed but followed me anyways.When we entered the living room Yusuke glared at Fuuto immediately. ¨Okay what happened?¨ I asked as I sat on achair.¨ Fuuto was talking about Kazuo's parents and... and he said that Kazuo must be a drunk like his father and said 'likefather like son' and before he could talk about Kazuo's mother.. K-Kazuo then punched him and got out of the car quickly saying he didn't want to see Fuuto near him again.¨ Ema sniffled with red puffy eyes. I clenched my fists in anger. Hewent too far this time. Before I could say anything Kazuo interrupted me.¨Look I know I shouldn't have punched him, but I won't let someone talk to me that way, if I never did anything tothem.¨ he sighed. ¨ I understand. But Fuuto... you went way too far! ¨ I said. I was enraged. We were supposed to makehim feel welcomed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Tnx! For reading this far and for the 400 reads! and as always! VOMMENT ( Vote and Comment ) No flaming and mate ne 

Oh yeah! I'm sorry if today is a little shorter! ITS BECAUSE MY TIME LIMIT FOR MY EYES AND IM CHECKING TOMORROW SO I MIGHT POST EARLIER AFTER THE CHECK!