The New Script

"A new year, a clean slate." Delilah thought to herself as she walked down the seemingly, long hallway while holding her binder close to her chest as if her life depended on it. She kept to herself for the most part and even made a few friends unknowingly. Slowly Delilah began to feel accepted and mostly......loved. She wasn't perfect......she had flaws but, she was only human. It seemed to good to be true, Her sister, Danae, could see right through the plastic film Delilah called her "friends". Yet being the slightly naive person she was, she didn't listen to her sister's warnings about her "friends": Jalon, Sam, Elaina, Terisa, and the others.
    Delilah came back to school after being absent 3 days and everyone was being distant She was puzzled by this because she wasn't there so, how could she have done anything? Well, she tried to ask what she did, but no one would answer to her. Once again she was alone. She had forgotten what it was like to feel the coldness of the people she trusted. As lunchtime became prominent, she ate her lunch outside, but as she was eating, her friend Nikki walked up to her and started screaming at her. Delilah tried to walk away, but before she could Nikki turned Delilah around punched her in the mouth. Delilah wanted to cry, but she held it in and ran to the bathroom, locked herself in a stall, and started to cry. She told Mrs. Fig, the assistant principal, what had happened, but she only made things worse....Mrs. Fig brought Nikki into the office. As Delilah turned her head, she saw Nikki and froze. Mrs. Fig asked what happened, but Delilah lied and said nothing happened so, Mrs. Fig sent them to class.
      The next day everyone had heard about the " incident" yesterday, and yet it only made even worse. Around lunchtime, Delilah was drawing a picture and listening to music, when 3 of her classmates, Martin, Jared, and, Henry walked up to her. "we have something to tell you, can we talk in private?" Henry asked politely. " Yea..I guess" Delilah replied. The group walked around the corner. "Your on Alajiah's hit list" Henry stated. "I-I don't understand" Delilah replied. Martin said worriedly "Just watch your back." Delilah nodded slowly. 
       That same day Delilah was walking back to her lunch spot , but before she reached it she saw some girls walking towards her in the distance. As she looked closer she realized it was Alajiah, and her friends: Charity, Shannonicia, Shawna, Yolanda, Michelle, and Morgan. She smiled and waved to the group of girls, but that smile slowly fade as she noticed Alajiah putting up her hair and taking out her earrings. Delilah saw the S.A.O (Student Affairs Officer) Mr. Alabama. She sighed in relief as she ran into his office, the girls didn't see her. Mr. Alabama stated a little frustrated "Delilah i'm not seeing any students today, Go back to cla-" "Shh!" Delilah interrupted. Delilah put her ear against the door and listened for the group of angered girls. "Where the fuck is that hoe?!" Alajiah yelled. Michelle replied "i saw her run in here". "Let's wait until Friday to beat her cracker ass". They all agreed and left. Delilah could feel the tears start to form, but she saved the tears for her pillow. When she returned to class she found a note on her desk, it read " Wait until we catch you white bitch!"