We Don't Need You

"Seungri??Are you okey?Wait let me call the doctor!"

Seungri grab Youngbae hand before he can press the help button.

"Hyu..hyung,i am ok."
"What do you mean you are okey?My little Seungri don't look this weak!He won't let people look him at his weakness.You are not Seungri!"
"Of course I am not Seungri hyung."
"What do you mean?"
"I am Lee Seung Hyun.I am a normal human being.I also feel pain hyung."

Youngbae was taken a back to hear what Seungri just say.

"Hyung,I know you are tired,you can go home now."
"I am cruel if i leave you here alone."
"Its ok hyung.You are still my lovely hyung and I will never think you as a cruel person.Hence,i am used to this.So its ok."

Snap!Seungri regret what he said just now.

"What do you mean you are used to this?Seungri?"

'Damn it.Seungri how stupid you are!!What should i do!He can't know!'

Seungri cursed himself in his mind.

"I mean..nothing hyung.Just nothing.Just go back.I will go back with taxi or bus."

Seungri trying to wake up unexpectedly his body become limp and luckily Youngbae caught him on time.

"Yah!Are you crazy?No hell way i will leave you when you are this pale and limp!"

Suddenly the room become silence and it is almost killing Youngbae.Luckily the doctor entered the room to check on Seungri.

"Are you this patient guardian?"
"Ah..ne.."
"Please make sure he eat this pills and make sure to force him to eat meat and spinach.Make sure he eat balanced everyday and avoid him being too much stress.Avoid doing something that too tiring.And make sure to check on him every few hours."

The doctor say while handing the iron pills to Youngbae and then he walk away give some times for both of them to talk privately.Youngbae walk out suddenly.Seungri thought Youngbae make a decision to leave him alone.But suddenly he entered the room back while pushing a wheelchair.Without any word,he pick up Seungri in bridal style and put him on the wheelchair.

'Seungri?You are so light.Are you okey?'

Youngbae thought to himself.

"Hyung you know?You shouldn't do this.If Jiyong hyung know he will kill you."

"I am me and he is him.We are different.Don't worry it won't hurt me."

'I mean i won't let Jiyong hurt you anymore.I am sorry maknae ah.'

Youngbae put on a scarf on Seungri head to hide his identity and the walk out from the hospital.Luckily a big black van which is probably YG people is waiting for them outside.The driver quickly help Youngbae to walk Seungri inside the van.

At home,three of the other members are unpatiently waiting for Youngbae to comeback.

"Hyung?Did something happen to him?" Daesung ask worriedly.

"I don't think so." Jiyong reply.

"Do you think...that...Seungri hurt him or something?" Daesung worriedly ask.

Jiyong stopped pressing Youngbae phone number and look at Daesung.

'Seungri?Hurt Youngbae?He won't go that far right?'

"I think that can be a reason to Jiyong.Why isn't Youngbae answering all of us?This is not like him." Top reply.

"Let's just wait for a while.I'm going to kill that Seungri if he dare lay a finger on Youngbae.We don't even beat him up up until now even he did that to us."

Suddenly the door knob twisted and there reveal Youngbae holding sleeping Seungri in his arms with bridal style while his manager bring their things inside.

"Youngbae!Are u..."
"We need to talk.I mean.ALL OF US NEED TO TALK."

Youngbae say with a scary voice that rarely they can hear it.He walk in to Seungri room,put him on the bed properly and put a blanket on his pale body.

'Seungri.I will try alright?I will help you.Don't worry.Hyung are here.You are not alone.I am here.I will protect you alright?'

Youngbae mumbled when Seungri sleeping body refused to let his hand go.Suddenly he let Youngbae hand go.Youngbae slowly close his door carefully to avoid any noise that can wake Seungri up.He walk to the living room to meet a questionable face on his band members.

"Now tell me what the hell is happening here?" Jiyong ask fiercely.

"We need to stop.It is enough.He is already reflecting it." Youngbae reply.

"What do you mean Youngbae?Don't tell me you forgive him that easily?!Why are you carry him so sweetly just now?" Jiyong ask.

"He is sick can't you see?Stop all this.He is too tired with all of your games." Youngbae reply.

"It is our game." Top said.

"Listen.Today when we are running to the treatment room with Daesung,we left him behind.Luckily!Our manager found him on time!He faint and doctor say he has too much stress.This is not good for our image,our comeback."

"Do you think I care?Youngbae!Don't choose someone that you just know with someone that you already know since you are a child!" Jiyong blood is boiling.

"But i don't know you anymore.You are not the usual Jiyong that I know.You are different." Youngbae reply sadly.

"I am still the same Jiyong!Why must you pick a fight with me for that stupid annoying guy!"

"Yah!He is still your maknae or least he is still you band members!" Youngbae reply.

"Band members?!Haha...you know something.Right now.Everyday in my life.I regret accepting him in Big Bang!He just a black hole for us!When we already reaching the success he will did something that make we fall down back.He is not that good.I am regretting trying to accepting him in the band you know!And i fucking regret it nowadays!I wish he will just vanish like that!"

His heart skip a beat.

"Kwon Jiyong!What the fuck are you talking about!Remember he is still a part of Big Bang!" Youngbae feel angry when he heard what Jiyong said just now.

"And i wish he was not a part of us.Enough Youngbae.I don't want to fight with you for a bullshit person.But i am with my decision.I will never like him back and accept him in Big Bang.He is too used to accepting without giving back.If he feel tired,he can just leave us.In other way,we don't even need him.We have Daesung as our maknae and his vocal is more powerful then Seungri.Just let's end this."

Jiyong finish his talk and leave Youngbae angrily to his room.

"You know Youngbae?You can just let everything on it place like before.Look what happen when you try to protect him?You lost your friendship.Think before you do something Youngbae.Let's go Daesung ah."

Top said then left the living room with Daesung leaving Youngbae alone.

'What should i do now?Seungri ah?Tell hyung?How should i make everything back to it place as before?I don't want to pick a fight with Jiyong but i don't want to leave you alone to.Ottoke?'

Youngbae facepalm his face frustrating over his mind.

'Hyung?Should I just dissapear to make everything back to its place?' Seungri said in his mind while closing his mouth to avoid any voice.He was crying.His eyes was blurry.His heart was broken to million pieces.His body can't fight the pain in his mind to hear what Jiyong say just now.

'Hyung,I'm dying'

Actually Seungri heard everything right from the start.

TO BE CONTINUED.