Secret Song

As soon as they finish lunch at the restaurant,the go back home around 6 p.m. in the evening.Jiyong was helping Seungri to walk all along.Scared his maknae will leave him again.

"Ehh...hyung its ok.I can untie my shoelaces by myself!" Seungri shout quickly but cutely to avoid his hyung bend down to his leg.Somehow he feel direspectful toward him.

"Anii..its ok.Don't feel bad.You are sick pabo-yah." Jiyong said then finish untie the shoelace by ruffling Seungri hair.Seungri just smile.He love how Jiyong always ruffling his hair.Its lovely.

As soon as Seungri was about to walk to his room,suddenly his feet can't touch the ground.Yes.Top carry him in bridal style.

"Hyung!I can walkk.." Seungri said sulking and shy.

"You had been walking all day long.At least let me carry you to your room..Even just a few steps." When Top lifting Seungri,he feel weird with his weight.

"Little Seunghyun??Why are you so light?"
Seungri that was smiling quickly look other place to avoid Top stare. "Maybe because i was being more muscular...like yuuuuu" Seungri try to make a joke and bingu Top really fall for it..(Sooo Binguu 😂)

As soon as they put Seungri in his room and after finishing teasing Seungri,all of them leave Seungri after Seungri scold them cutely when he know that they did not eat and rest properly.

Seungri sat by himself on the bed and try to think back of what the doctor had said to him.

"Mr.Lee Seung Hyun,we are glad you still here.All of your hyung really worry about you."

"I also shock that i make it here." Seungri smile.

"Have you tell you hyungs about your tumor?" Seungri face change immediately.

"No..no...i ...didn't...tell...them" Seungri said stuttering.

"You need to tell them Seungri.So they can help you in recovering and fight it."

"Doctor,i was in stage four.I don't have time to fight anymore.Fighting will just kill me faster."

"Seungri!Don't tell me you are giving up!" The doctor ask shockingly.

"I appreciate how hard you want to save me doctor.I really respect you for that.But,i need to start accepting the fact that it won't work and i am dying.I need to accept reality.Maybe truth is hurt but lie is not a forever comfort."
Seungri said.The doctor just out of word.He can't tell anything since everything that Seungri had told him was true.None of his brain tumor patient even in stage three had make it to stay alive.

"Seungri.You know?I glad having you as my patient.You are really strong.You won't tell anyone and face it yourself.But it is really a waste.A person like you is who God love the most.I'm really glad i found an angel alive." The doctor said while wiping off his tears.

"But doctor.Can i just leave this place?I want to enjoy the time left with my hyung.I want to do the best and make they happy!Because i am their cheerful maknae!" Seungri said while doing bbuing-bbuing.

"Just please take care and enjoy alright.Whatever happen just remember i am there for you alright?Lets grab some tea together next time alright?"

"Ne!Hehehe" Seungri said smiling.

'Its amazing how a brain tumor patient smile seems so special.God please protect that smile.Let a miracle happen for him.Just once.Because this beautiful smile was just to beautiful to gone.' The doctor thought when Seungri was planning what he will do with his hyung happily.

End of flashback...
Seungri wipe away his tears,
'No.I can't cry now.I need to be happy maximumly and make all of them happy.' Seungri said and finally fall asleep.

The next day,all of them went to the studio to practice.Jiyong said
"I had been thinking about this and i had made a decision.We are not going to promote Bang Bang Bang and Sober,we will promote If You first."
"Eh??Why hyung?" Seungri ask and all of them well except Daesung just smile at him.
"Since you just out from hospital.We don't want to force you into a hard practice.If You doesn't have any choreography and too many movement.So it is better for you."
"But hyung...You don't have to do thatt" Seungri said almost crying because he never thought that his hyungs understand him this well.
"Of course we have to do it.So you won't fall sick." Youngbae smile and patt Seungri shoulder.

"So let's start recording now!Fighting!" Seungri just smile when all of his hyung do the fighting.

'I'm gonna miss how all of us use to shout like this before we perform.'

And 4 days had gone,they had finished the recording. "Good work everybody!" Jiyong said after tiredly arrange their song perfect as his perfectionist personality.
"Me,Top and Dae wanna go home and have a rest.Wanna follow?" Youngbae ask."Of course i am deadly tired." Jiyong reply.
"Seungri?" "Er..i wanna stay for a while you guys can go first."

"Are you sure?" Jiyong ask worriedly.
"Yes.I wanna have a walk around this building a while." Seungri smile.
"Its ok.Just don't tired out yourself alright." Jiyong said and Youngbae just nodded to make sure Seungri understand that his hyung worry about him.All of them walk out and left Seungri alone in the room.

Seungri bring out a bunch of papers and a cd.
'Hyung,this is my present for all of your kindness and care.'

Seungri start recording his own solo song without nobody know about it.

TO BE CONTINUED.