9• A jellyfish?!

Parker's p.o.v😏

I stare at the jellyfish that is stuck to Jaiden's chest.

What the fuck do I do?!

I look up at Dylan for help and he quickly gets down in the sand throwing a towel over her and slightly pulling down her top.

I slap his hand away, and he looks at me, "Ok, I know you like her but this is not the time to be fucking jealous Parker." He scolds me.

"Ok well, I'm sorry that I'm scared to death that the possible love of my life could die!"My hands slap over my mouth. I admitted it.

I finally admitted it.

but I just didn't admit to liking her.

"I love her." I whisper.

•••

An ambulance finally arrives and I'm currently in the back holding Jaiden's hand.

"Move out of the way!" the paramedics yell rushing her to a room.

I sit down outside against the wall waiting for her to be done with God knows what in there.

••

Jaiden's p.o.v🌞

My breathing had seemed to stop but the same stinging feeling was in my chest.

I slightly squint my eyes to see, I'm alive!

Point 1-Jaiden. 

I open my eyes all the way to the doctor.

He smiles and I return it. "Hi Jaiden, how are you feeling?" He questions.

"My chest still hurts, but I'm ok." I smile.

He nods "well do you know what happened?" He questions and I shake my head no.

" Well your boyfriend- Parker-"

 "he's not my boyfriend." I quickly correct him slightly blushing. 

"Well your friend told me you guys went night swimming and he found a jellyfish on your chest." 

My eye widen. A jellyfish?!

I look down my gown to see a gigantic purple and red thing towards my right breast.

I knew I shouldn't have jumped.

••

The door opens, I perk up expecting to see Parker. It wasn't though, it was Dylan.

I look up at him shyly not really wanting to talk to him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I actually really like you and just and-" he suddenly leans down his lips smashing into mine.

Great.

I quickly push off Dylan.

"Dude!" I scream.

 "Um, sorry I should go." he mumbles before jogging out.

••

Parker's p.o.v😏

Today's the day, I can feel it!

I walk out of the flower Shop. Yes I bought her flowers.

I get on my motorcycle and ride to the hospital.

After a short ride, I arrive at the hospital.

"Jaiden Castillo please" I ask the lady.

"C6." She smiles and I thank her, beforepractically skipping off to c6.

I lean against the wall hyping myself up like a football player does before a game.

I whip around. The corner and look through the window.

And what I find is heart shattering.

My face falls as I see Dylan's lips on hers.

Dylan suddenly come out looking mad, and I look up at her. I throw the flowers on the ground and leave.

I don't know why I was so mad it's not like we're dating.

But you wish you were.

For once, I agreed with my thoughts.

••
Jaiden's p.o.v🌞

My heart breaks when I see Parker drop the flowers.

It's not like he cares, right?

I brush it off and go back to sleep in the really really uncomfortable hospital bed.

Yay.

<><><><><><>
I'm sorry it's so short love you guys!