Chapter 34

THE NEXT DAY

Both of them wake up like usual today. Taeyeon with his daily routine which is started with morning exercise and then get ready to work. Because od he woke up little bit early today, he can prepare a bit advance breakfast. A few breakfast ideas pop up in his mind. Taeyeon began to work on it. While Tiffany is getting ready to office. Today she wear white button back shirt with super slim black low rise jeans. Since she didn't rushed today, she wear a pair of earrings. Then she put on make up. There is something different in her make up today. Today, she wear matte nude lipstick color. Usually she'll just wear red or other common colors but today she got a different mood, so why not trying new thing?

Taeyeon at downstairs went up after finish cooking breakfast. He think of wearing a smart casual style today. He doesn't want to feel uncomfortable with those coat and so on. it makes him feel hot actually. Plus, he didn't have any important meeting today. Taeyeon stand in front of his walk in wardrobe. He is pondered the question what kind of smart casual outfits he should wear today. 3 minutes of wondering, finally he decided to just wear a skinny long sleeves white shirt and match it with black slim fit suit ankle pants. Black and white. Hm what a nice color on a nice day!

Like having a telepathy super power, both of them come out from their room at the same time. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. Don't know why, but she look extra beautiful today. What is different with her today? He look every inch of her. Aish not that pervert kind of look. He just see her in a shot. He then realized that her lips is different today. Usually the one that stand out whenever he saw her is her lips because she always wear red and other bright color. But today, her lip look natural.

Tiffany too look at Taeyeon with 'unblinked' eyes. Yeah the author just made the new words. With those skinny white shirt, Taeyeon's muscular body has been exposed. She can see his chunks of muscle. Plus with the skinny suit pants make his skinny legs more attractive. Tiffany knows Taeyeon really care about his outfits and he also pro in choosing his own outfits. Whatever he wears, it always match him and make him look good.

"Hey! What a nice timing! Come, let's breakfast." Taeyeon then walked towards the stairs.

Tiffany followed his back and thinking. This man really care about breakfast, he never skipped his breakfast. Indeed, he's the complicated Kim Taeyeon.

"Why do you always have a breakfast? Wouldn't you be late?" Tiffany asked while they walk down the stairs.

"Because I might skip my lunch and plus breakfast can replenishes your glucose supply and provide other essential nutrients to keep your energy level up throughout the day. Now understand?" Taeyeon explained with a smile. He then take a sit at the head of the dining table.

"Hm. You really sound like a health advisor now." She said after nodded few times.

Tiffany who was also about to take her seat feel impressed by his explanation. What can she say is this guy almost be a perfect guy. She also take a seat at the dining table. She widen her eyes when she saw the food had been prepared by him.

"Whoa! You make this? How can you know how to make this kind of toast?" Taeyeon make smoked salmon toast for them.

"This? I watched it in tv show. I just try to made it today. Don't say anything about the taste though. Keke." He pointed at the breakfast menu. He saw that this kind of breakfast is just a simple dish and took only 10 minutes took it. So he try it.

Tiffany take a big bite of the toast. It look so appetizing and it was so tasty. This guy really have a magic hand. He could cook everything he want! Tiffany widen her eyes. The taste is so good until she can't say anything. This was the priceless expression of her.