Chapter 41

AT HOME

When they arrive home after driving their own cars, Taeyeon told Tiffany that they'll eat dinner outside today. But he didn't tell her his real intention. Tonight, he'll declare everything. He already move on, no more sadness in his life, no more sorrow and that is all because of Tiffany. Her appearance in his life bring a light that light up his life. And also, he want to show someone there that Tiffany is his girl and he can't take her from him. Of course that person is Yuri.

Finish taking shower, Tiffany wear white skinny with pastel woven top. She then matched it with a pendant necklace. After that, Tiffany put on some make up and apply some perfumes on her. While Taeyeon in the other room just put on skinny ripped jeans with white loose t-shirt. He really want to chill tonight.

Taeyeon waited for Tiffany downstairs after get ready. He wait patiently while playing games in his phone. He too focus playing games until didn't realized that Tiffany already went down and stand in front of him now. She purposely keep quiet and just wait for him to realize, but this man being distracted and keep playing his games.

"Ahem." She coughed.

Taeyeon look up from his phone screen and saw Tiffany is in front of him with her pouting mouth. Oo oo. Look like he's in trouble right now.

"Oh hi Fany. Hee." He smile sheepishly to her. But she still with her pouting mouth.

"Enjoying the game?" She cross her arms and look at him.

"Huh? Ah not really. I play it while I'm waiting for you." He knows that Tiffany is sulking with him right now. Aish, why didn't he notice her earlier?!

Tiffany stare at him while her arm crossed. She just want to tease him since he likes to throw jokes on her. This time, it's your turn Taeyeon.

Taeyeon put his phone inside his pocket and look down to the floor. He saw that she doesn't have a good expression there. Did she really mad with him. Come on, it just a game. Tiffany trying so hard to hold her laugh. He looks so innocent and cute!

When Taeyeon look down, he saw something. It's Tiffany's leg. He start looking from her ankle, until her tops. He notice something. She looks so stunning with those outfits. Yeah even though she just wearing simple outfits but her skinny legs, and the pendant necklace look nice on her collarbone.

"What are you looking at?" Tiffany saw that he was stare her from bottom to top. She still keep her fake straight face. Afraid her acting been caught.

"Nothing. It just you look beautiful in anything you wear. Wow is what I can say." Taeyeon answered with slumber. He then look away from her, avoid her glare. Well she really look scary when she glare.

That's it. Tiffany can't take it anymore. His slumber answer just now make her blushed and burst out to laughing. First, he being cute and now he being slumber.

Taeyeon feel confuse looking at the laughing Tiffany now. Did she mad or not? Why did she laughing now? Anything funny?

"What did you laugh?"

"Why are you so cute Tae?" She said while still laughing.

"What are you talking about? Didn't you mad just now?" Taeyeon still didn't get the situation yet. Aish this blur Kim Taeyeon.

"Hahaha no I'm not mad with you Tae. I'm just kidding."

What the... Taeyeon really thought that Tiffany mad at him for real because ignoring her or what. But she just kidding!