Hell

~ chapter two~

"My bravery however was the effect of assurance for could I have believed the current report, I should have fled as fast as any man, no man can possibly have a greater reluctance to an intimacy with Sir William Howe than my Self."

~ by Henry Laurens~

~Hermione's POV~

It was shocking at first having your worse enemy comfort you but the weird thing was that I felt safe in his arms as if nothing could hurt me anymore. But as ten minutes past  Ron entered the compartment to say "sorry" but I know that I could never forgive him for what he did. I felt betrayed. Used. A filthy mudblood.

Draco:   " what do you want Wesley?"

Ron : " to apologies, even though its her fault. "

Hermione: " how is it my fault?"

Ron: " if you had sex with me then I wouldn't have cheated on you!"

Draco: ""if you really love your girl, you don't let her go to sleep mad, or upset at you. You don't let her cry herself to sleep because you know deep down inside, that'll be hurting you twice as much as its hurting her. You don't leave her hanging, you hang in there for her no matter how hard times get." {sorry but I got this quote of the internet} "and for one you never ever cheat on her. Now get out!"

Ron: "this is not the end!"

With that Ron left the compartment in a huff. I was really touched by Draco's speech, but I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. Why did he have to blame me, it's his fault, but I guess he has his head up his arse to realise that. After that I found comfort yet again in Draco.

~Draco's POV~

Hermione scent was so sweet and yet I knew I could not tell her that she was my mate and that I was veela, for the time was wrong and yet as my veela side tried plotting Ron's death, I knew I could do nothing more than sit in our compartment and comfort her. After two minutes McGonagall re entered the compartment she noticed that something was off with her  well favoured student {and trust me the whole school knows about it}

McGonagall: "what wrong with Hermione? did you do something to her Malfoy?"

Draco: " first of all I did nothing and if you must now she is crying because she found Ronald Wesley her ex boyfriend  was cheating on her."

McGonagall: " sorry Malfoy I do apologies, but if it comforts you I will keep an eye on Wesley and I will tell Dumbledore about your situation Malfoy"

And with that she left. Again.

Hermione: " what situation Malfoy?"