Back to School?

As i found out the truth i decided to head to my motel considering our house got destroyed."Kyan where have you been? we have been calling and asking around for you." she said. "Before you start talking again you are supposed to let me answer your question." i replied back. "Tell me where you've been all these days!" she commanded me. "I was with goku." i whispered. "What? Speak up, i can't hear you!" she said very loud. "I was with goku and i was training!" i shouted. "Oh my sweet jesus Christ." she said. Is that correct i don't know if that is right, just saying. "Why does everything i do concern you?" i said sarcastically. "Since you started making your own decisions." she said back. "Whatever, you would say anything to get me to stay from training." i said. "Yes, yes i would." she said back. "And your going back to school tomorrow!" she yelled at me. "Hahahahaha, your funny." i laughed. She gave me a death stare. "You are my son and broly's son?" she said. "Funny i just heard a story and it's interesting." i started talking about "it". "Broly isn't his real name and your isn't Vanessa. come on now a exo-saiyan named Vanessa, really?" i said. "Who told you?" she asked me. "The original destroyer of our planet." i said. "Vegeta told you what really happened? I was going to tell you honestly." she said. "Where is dad anyway?" i asked. "He's out getting supper for us." she said. "Ohh what are we having? Lies with bullshit on the side?" i started raising my voice. "Have some respect for me and your father and for once yourself!" she said. I didn't have time for it so i went to sleep. "Kyan time for school." my dad called. "SHUT UP!" i shouted. "He must really upset." my mom said. "I don't care, he must go to school." my dad said. He starts walking up the stairs really hard to i grabbed some pants, socks, shoes, but i forget my shirt. "Kyan let's go, i have an extra shirt on me." goten said. "Why do you have an extra shirt on you?" i asked. "I don't i just wanted you to hurry up." he said. I knew he was lying. Who carries an extra pair of clothes to go to school. "Go to school shirtless i know i'm okay with it." a voice said. Who the hell was that. Why would that matter I'm talking to myself in my own head. "Who was that?" then bam it hit me it was kalanie. If you don't know who what is, she is the sexiest girl in school. Let me describe her for you. Lovely pink straight long hair. Big beautiful breasts and a wonderful backside, And guess what? SHE WAS TALKING TO ME! "Oh hey kalanie." i said shyly. "I love your abs, you must work out alot?" she said. "Forget your shirt bro, go talk to her!" i knew goten was jealous because he sent me over there know that i don't really like her and he does. "Hey cutie, come talk to me." she said. "Hey kala-" she cut me off. "Call me k, kalanie is long for this short conversation."