(2) A Different Perpective

***** 

Recap of 1: 

My world without Trevor is nothing but darkness. 

I loved him. 

And now he's just- 

Gone. 

***** 

Declan POV: 

Song- Without A Word: Birdy (there's going to be a theme with me using songs from The Vampire Diaries incase u haven't noticed, they have the best soundtrack)  

Before she says the words I know what's coming. 

"He's gone." 

My hands fists in anger in my lap. 

It wasn't supposed to happen this soon. 

Before I can begin to feel anything I remember I'm not the only one in the room. 

Annabella- 

My head jerks to the seat next to me as she stands from her chair. 

I blink and she's out the door, Miss. Glade calling after her. 

But I know she's not coming back. 

So I just as quickly stand and take off after her. 

I call her name as she rounds the hall but she doesn't slow. 

I only run faster. 

But I don't have to say her name again, for when I turn the hall her body crumbles to the floor before me. 

My heart breaks for her before it begins to break for myself in the loss of my best mate. 

In the midst of it all I see is a devastated girl who just had the world pulled out from beneath her. 

"Bella." I whisper her name as I crouch down at her side. 

Miss Glade appears at the end of the hall, she pauses adjusting her glasses as her eyes narrow down to us. 

I raise my hand signaling we're okay, well not really but the last thing I want is to talk to a consoler so I can only imagine how Bella feels. 

She nods before quickly disappearing the way she came and my attention immediately focuses back to my left as I cautiously slip my hand around her back. 

"Why." She weakly croaks. 

"Why him." Her sobs quicken while her face remains buried in the palm of her hands. 

"Shhh," I coo running my nails between her shoulder blades in an attempt to calm her emotions. 

"It's not fair," she shakes her head frantically. 

"It's not." I mumble in agreement, using my free hand to tuck her hair behind her ear as she looks up at me beneath her fanned lashes. 

"How did this happen?"  

My stomach twisted as I remembered the night he told me. 

* * * 

Flashback: 

Three weeks earlier  

"What the hell is going on?" 

Trevor paced infront of the window pulling down on the v neck collar of his grey tee. 

To say he's been acting weird lately would be an understatement. 

He's always got somewhere to go- and not just with Annabella- because well I would know if that was the case. No instead he's been passing out at soccer practice, missing gym sessions, and everytime I talk to him about anything his mind is somewhere else.