COPYRIGHT

DELUSIONS

Text copyright © Amy Crandall ™ 2016-2018

***

This story has been picked up by Limitless Publishing! Because of this, only a small piece of the story will remain on the site. You can purchase a copy of the published version in eBook and paperback over on Amazon (link is in my profile)!

***

The moral right of this author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Rated PG-13 for violence, language, and frightening scenes not suitable for younger readers.

***

To my fans. Without you 3,500+ online fans and supporters, I wouldn't have been able to complete this three-year project.