How You Meet~Scott

NOTE: This is based off X-Men: Evolution cartoon.

Your Dad got a job in Bayville, and of course your best friend Jean Grey goes to Bayville High. So you though why not surprise her? You walk out of the Principle's office and down the hallway. You put your stuff in your new locker alone with a picture of you and Jean from when you were younger. You shut your locker and go find Jean.  You see her walking down the hall way with  a group of other students. You go up and tap her shoulder and say. "Boo!" She whirls around. "Y/n! OMG! What are you did here?" She asks hugging you. You Hug back. "Well my dad got a new job in Bayville, I told you when you left you can't get rid of me that easy." "Y/n this is Kurt Wagner, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Evan Daniels, and Scott Summers. Guys this is my bet friend Y/n L/n." You shake Scott's hand. "Nice to meet you all, Jean has told me a lot about you all." You say. "Like wise." Scott says. "Come on Y/n I'll show you around, I'll catch up with you guys later." With that Jean drags you around the school.

Scott's P.O.V:

I watch Jean drag Y/n away. "Cyke gots a thing for Y/n?" Kurt asks. "Wow Man, Jean's best friend?" Evan comments. "You two shut it or I'll leave you here after school." I threaten. "Come on Scott, you should like totally ask her out!" Kitty says. "What ever......... Half pint!" I run down the hall. "Scott! Only Mr. Logan can call me that!" Kitty says chasing me. I manage to lose Kitty. I walk into my first hour and to my surprise and enjoyment Y/n was there two. I slide into the seat next to her. "So come her often?" I joke.  She smiles at me. "No, how about you good sir." She jokes back. Man her smile. Oh man Kurt was right! "Everyday Ma'am. It's going to be more enjoyable now with you here." I say. Y/n blushes and looks down. She looks at me and I smile and wink either no she most likely didn't see it. The teacher walks in and starts to teach.

Normal P.O.V: 

You walk with Jean to your car sense you are giving her a ride home. You  had all your classes with Scott so he walked you to all of your classes. "Hey Jean do you mind if we stop at the police station? My Dad wants to see you." You ask. "What does your dad do again?" She asks. "Head of the Bayville Police Force." You answer. "Yo! Jean! Y/n!" Evan calls. You two turn around and there is Scott, Kitty, Kurt, Evan, and Rogue. "So where are you to ladies heading?" Kurt asks. "Police Station." Jean says as we continue to walk to your car. "Why?!" Kitty asks. "My Dad is the new head of the Bayville Police Force." You shrug. "This one Jean." You unlock the door to your Light blue convertible with two  blue stripes down the front. "You got your dad's baby?" Jean asks. "Yep, and boys close your mouths you'll catch flies." You tell the boys. " Kitty, Rogue if you two ever need a ride you can call me." You hand each girl your phone number. "Thanks." They say. with that you speed off. Lets just say Your Dad was surprised and Happy to see Jean.

 Lets just say Your Dad was surprised and Happy to see Jean