Entry 1 - 8/7/01

I am new to the whole spy thing but I will admit that I am really having fun. Even if I an risking my life day in and day out. This is a journal to log my missions and assignments through my spy days. I'm 17 and really trying to move up in the food chain of spy intelligence. I work for a agency called Dark Shadow. Legend has it that the aganecy has been around since the days Mesopotamia. The kingdom needed to stay on top of its people, they needed spies. The citizens chosen to be spy's were of the highest rank in the armies, the blacksmiths, the temples, and the most intelligent of the kings servants. Unbelievably the founder was a woman! And she was the best spy the told ever knew, or didn't know. She could talk her way into any tavern, temple, palace or house. She could disguise herself as men, children, and even royalty. She could spin webs of perfect lies and rumors. And was never caught. Her true identity never known. Not even by the Kings themselves. The name she went by? Nobody knows, but she always hid in the shadows. From there on the spies were know as a group called Dark Shadow. They stepped up when the kings guards weren't enough. They traveled around the world saving people and their homes. They had one goal. Keep people safe. So that's what I'm gonna do. I want to be a great spy. I'll keep you posted my first mission is really soon!

************************************

A/N Hello, hope you enjoyed Entry 1. Looking forward to posting lore parts and one-shots. Some other the chapters will be kinda long AMD some will he short it all depends on what I already have written. This is also a sort of sub book sequel to my other book Declassified, but they really only have minor similarities, but you don't have to read the other ones, it doesn't really matter. Hope you enjoyed, read on.
~ Pascale23561