When in Remnant

"So, to be absolutely clear, you have no idea how you got here or what you were doing before appearing?"

The words rang out through the large office at the top of Beacons highest tower. In this office were three people, Hazama, Ozpin, who is Beacon Academy's headmaster, and his assistant, Glynda Goodwitch.

Ozpin was a tall man at the impressive height of six feet and six inches. He had short, tousled silver hair. He wore a black, unbuttoned suit with a green shirt. He had dark green slacks with black dress shoes, a green handkerchief around his neck.

Glynda was a tall, beautiful woman at the height of six feet five inches. She wore a white long sleeve with a wide keyhole in the middle oh her collarbone. She wore a black skirt that rested at her midsection, going down to her knees, black stockings covering her legs and going into black heels. She had long, blonde hair tied up into a bun, her bangs to the side of her right eye being curled.

"Oh, for the twentieth time, YES!" Hazama nearly yelled, beginning to get annoyed by the question.

"Mr. Hazama, I'm asking you to kindly watch your manners. These are necessary questions for the safety of the students and staff here." Glynda cut in, a clipboard in her hand.

"Oh? It was necessary the first ten times, but this was LITERALLY the twentieth!" Hazama argued. Glynda gave a light glare while Ozpin looked amused.

"Hmmm. Ok, I believe you." Ozpin spoke up, surprising the other two. "I'd like you to know that one of our overhead cameras captured the moment you entered the forest, or rather when you teleported there." Ozpin said calmly.

Ozpin proceeded to press a sequence of buttons on his holodesk, a hologram screen appearing above it. The video was shown from a high up spot, flying around the forest. The video wasn't very exciting, that was until a large blue portal appeared just below the tops of the large trees. Hazama focused on that portal, it being very familiar to him. Then, out he came, only it looked like the other version of him.

"Hey, listen here you idiot, YOU are the other version, I am the original!" The voice yelled out in Hazamas head. "Now since I'm to busy healing from that damned witch, kill those two. Their tidiness and constant talking are pissing me off."

"*Ahem* Mr. Hazama, your face shows discomfort. May I ask what is bothering you?" Ozpin asked honestly.

"The voice in my head told me to kill you two." Hazama answered, smiling with his eyes still seeming closed.

"...Ah. I-I see." Ozpin said, the answer catching he and Glynda off guard. Glynda's other hand went to her back, seeming to be resting in a disciplined manner. The true reason, though, was she had her hand on her weapon. She didn't like unknown variables and that was scribbled all over this young man.

"Of course I have no reason to go through with his request. I'd like to see the rest of the video please." Hazama requested, Ozpin resuming play on the video. The other Hazama-

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Terumi. Terumi was sprawled out on the floor, showing great pain and discomfort when the camera zoomed in to show his face. There were inaudible words before Terumi's eyes closed, his hair falling back to normal and his suit somehow buttoning up as the portal closed. After about ten minutes, it seemed to pick up where Hazama awoke, showing him figure out who he was and getting out of the crater. The video ended there, though, as the screen cut to fuzz, an audible, "Birdie, NO!" Could be heard.

"Hmmm, the voice in my head repeatedly blamed the spectacle on, in his own words, 'a spell casting bitch'." Hazama explained his predicament, this answer making both Ozpin and Glynda shift. Not from the vulgarity, but worm the specific word, 'spell'. The implication would point to magic, which didn't exist. At least, to the publics knowledge it didn't, but these two knew better.