Episode 12: Hazel's elecrtifying pal!

3rd person view.
The semi finals were about to begin. But before that happened, there was on more battle to be taken care of!

                Semi finals so far
Hazel

Bailey

Alex

???
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Sorry made mistake last ep. Victoria was supposed to make it to the semi finals but I messed up and put Vicky against Alex. So let's just say that the other semi finalist is named Bailey. Sorry for anyone who got confused.

              Alex P.O.V.
        My Tyrogue was awesome. His defense stats were off the chain! (Notice I emphasized the word defense. Hehe...)

        "So that's your new Pokemon!" Said Hazel, "it's so cool!"

We all went out of the lobby and went to go exploring a bit. Hazel saw a shadow in the woods. It was small, and yellow. "Uhh guys?" She said, "I think I found something!" We went over to her and walked towards it. "Chu!" It said, "Chu Chu!" "Is, is it sneezing?" Said Hazel. I checked the Pokedex. It's name is Pichu. "Pichu?" Said Annabelle. "It's cute!" Said Hazel, "I want it!" Just like that, she was throwing pokeballs at it. At one point, she actually caught it.

And that was that. Pichu was transferred but she immediately switched it with her Hypno. Pichu went to sit on rock though. It didn't want to play with the other pokemon. Hazel went over to it and she sat on Hazel's lap. Hazel said, "awwww!" She was a real fan of cute Pokemon. Then Hazel fed all her pokemon. And so did me and Annabelle. Outside all the Pokemon were looking around. They were looking for someone. Pichu wasn't there! She was gone! Someone was running. I caught a glimpse of what they were wearing. It was a team victory member!

We ran after him. Hazel and I rode on Charizard, Hazel quickly grabbed my waist. She was scared of heights. When she looked down she tightened her grip. She almost choked me! Annabelle was riding on Noivern. Hazel spotted something directly below us. I signaled for Annabelle to descend, and we went down. The guy threw a pokeball and it hit me in the face. A Gengar came out. "Use shadow punch!" He said, I was thinking oh great! I closed my eyes and I fell off Charzard! But as I was falling, Hazel commanded Charizard to save me! And he listened! I got back on Charizard and Hazel went right back to holding onto me. We got off Charizard and officer came and arrested him. Hazel got Pichu back and we went to go watch the battle with Nate in it.