one

an angel flapped his wings as he stared at the little pool of water before him. he got close to the water and looked at his reflection, concentrating on something. soon, his reflection turned to an image of a boy around his age reading a book. the boy had blonde hair, and his skin was pale as snow.

the angel stared in wonder, watching him. he was intrigued by the blond boy. if only he could visit him. the angel sighed, still watching. the angel heard footsteps getting closer and quickly swished the water, trying to return his reflection. hearing the footsteps coming closer, he gave a final huge swish and ran off in the other direction, not wanting to be caught.

it was forbidden to get interested in someone from the human world, no matter who it was. it was even more forbidden to try and contact them or watch over them (that is, if you weren't a guardian angel). if he was caught watching the boy or it was traced back to him, he would be in big trouble. he continued to run, all the way to the city near him, where he walked to his home. he breathed deeply, trying to calm himself down. he wouldn't be caught, would he?

___

when he finally got to his house, he flopped onto his couch, turning on the tv. the news switched on. he put his feet up on the coffee table in front of him and rubbed his eyes, listening in to what the latest story was.

"..reflection was of park jimin, who is now being hunted down to be arrested. when he's caught, he'll be automatically charged for interfering in the human world and put up for the removal penalty. if you see this angel or have seen him, call this number at the bottom of the screen. any information will be rewarded. back to you, oriel," the news anchor switched the news to oriel and the screen soon flashed to another topic.

he quickly flashed off the tv and turned off the lights, locking the door. he sat back down on the couch, breathing heavily. he tried to calm his breath but it was no use. he rubbed his eyes and whimpered softly. he knew he would be caught soon. he shouldn't have tried to watch the boy. he shouldn't have gotten to interested, he shouldn't have even wanted to try the spell on his reflection.

jimin was now pacing around the couch, eyes clenched tight. he was about to reach his 100th lap when he was interrupted by a heavy knock at the door. his eyes widened and he gasped, staring at the door in horror. before he could reach the door to open it (he didn't want to, of course) the door unlocked and slammed open, and jimin was roughly grabbed by the wrists. soon, he was in the back of a police car, headed for his end.

___

"interfering with the human world, huh? got yourself into a whole lot of trouble for it, you should know not to do something so reckless. oh well, it's too late now," the man taunted, smirking. he threw a pair of gloves on and walked over to jimin, who's arms was restrained. jimin grimaced at the man and looked away, holding back tears. if only there was a way to turn back time. "now, i could lie to you and saw that it won't hurt, but let's be realistic here, ay? it's going to hurt worse than any pain you've ever felt in your life. and, you deserve it,"

the man got closer to jimin and snickered, ruffling jimin's hair. he walked behind him and ripped his shirt to reach his wings. he examined them, pulling them out to full length. he snickered and spoke up again. "healthy wings, pretty too. i hope whoever you were peekin' at was worth these,"

without warning, the man began to harshly pull at jimin's wings. jimin screamed in agony, tears rushing from his eyes.

after hours of ripping and pulling, jimin's wings were off. he had already passed out from blood loss and pain.

___

jimin was freed from his restraints and carried to the edge of the facility, where he was thrown out. instead of hitting the ground like he would normally, he went right through. he kept falling, all the way to his destination. earth.

___

can you tell i was really into writing this lmao its a very long chapter in my eyes my chapters are normally only 400 words or less. thank you for reading this story if you read it lmao.

- jadey !