seven

time had to of slowed down...

...at least that was what yoongi had thought. jimin had been in the infirmary for hours now, and yoongi was growing impatient with every second that passed.

was it his fault? yoongi had instructed jimin to run to the forest to escape the revolt, but was that truly the right thing to do?

yoongi shook his head, trying for a moment to escape his thoughts. it wouldn't help him or jimin if he was a mess. he trudged over the infirmary door, knocking softly.

"no, prince yoongi, you may not see jimin at this time," one of the nurses scolded. yoongi sighed, staring at the door blankly. how long would it be before he could see jimin again?

yoongi slid down the wall next to the door, waiting. his thoughts quickly flooded back into his head.

what if jimin was seriously hurt?

it is your fault you know

you could have prevented this, and now jimin will die

if jimin dies, you won't see him

is jimin going to die?

a whimper followed by a gasp sounded, and yoongi quickly got up, knocking on the door again.

"let me in, please," yoongi whined. he stared at the door before resting his head against it. he shut his eyes tight.

suddenly, the door opened. yoongi gasped and looked up, and he swiftly rushed to jimin's side.

jimin's eyes were half shut, his breath ragged. his blonde hair was pushed up to show the cut on the side of his forehead. yoongi stared at it before leaning down, giving a quick peck to jimin's forehead.

yoongi looked to one of the nurses. she looked back to him and let out a sigh.

"he's not doing good, sir. he's lost too much blood, we're afraid, and there isn't much we can do to stabilize him. he can't give him blood, no blood type matches."

"so, w-what you're saying is-"

"he's not going to make it, prince yoongi,"

yoongi looked back to jimin, silent. what was there to say?

the nurse continued to talk.

"you know what you can do, but it's risky. sometimes you need to let people go, no matter how much they matter to you. we can't lose you, prince yoongi. we can't." she wiped her hands on a towel and walked over to yoongi. she placed her hand on his shoulder and gave gentle squeeze. yoongi didn't respond, and she sighed, walking out.

yoongi watched jimin's chest rise and fall, deep in thought. he could see it rise less and less, jimin's breath getting softer and softer.

yoongi walked to him and leaned in close, resting his lips against jimin's.

maybe yoongi needed to let go. if all he was to jimin was a threat, then why should he continue to torture jimin? he wasn't supposed to fall in love with him. he wasn't supposed to be this attached. jimin would be gone. yoongi needed to move on, and jimin would be at peace. jimin would be at peace, and yoongi would let go. it's how it was supposed to go..

..but that wasn't how yoongi wanted to to end.

yoongi's head trailed down to jimin's neck. he tilted jimin's head sideways and kissed his neck gently. he pulled away, looking back up to jimin's face.

"i'm sorry, jimin,"

yoongi leaned in again, biting jimin's neck.

___

:-

-jadey