Zanto (Zane x Balto) The Werewolf and the Neko

Fire: ComiscWave requested this.

Balto: I'm excited

Zane: Of course you are

Fire: Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balto's POV

Today would be the day that I would tell Zane that he was my mate! He had that special smell that meant that he was my mate. I went up to his locker, when I saw his Neko brother, Garroth. I stayed behind until Garroth left. I held a rose in my hand, and went up to Zane, I didn't know if he was human, a werewolf, or a neko like his brothers Garroth and Vlyad. I tapped on Zane's shoulder. 

Zane's POV

I'm half neko, half human. Sometimes my ears or tail pop out of nowhere at the worst time! Luckily no one saw my real form, yet. I hide my fangs under my mask, that's what I'm supposed to do anyway. Garroth and Vlyad always stay in their Neko form well they have a lot of friends, they accept them. Me? No friends, no one cares about me, If I show my Neko form, I'm in for a beating. 

I was getting my stuff for my classes, and I felt something tap on my shoulder. It's a werewolf boy, I've seen him before. Oh! In my Animal class, Balto I believe? He was holding a rose. My favorite....... I accepted his flower and blushed behind my mask. I forced myself to make my ears and tail pop out. My ears and tail pop out and Balto blushed.

"Your a neko?" says Balto

"Have you've seen my brothers?" I say

"Well yes, but you don't show your form" 

"I don't feel comfortable in my neko form"

"You should be!"

"Why should I? Everyone would make fun of me!"

"I think your adorable in your form, if you stay by me, I promise no one will harm you"

"T-thanks B-balto" 

"I was meant to ask you.........let's ditch school and get to know each other a little more" 

"S-sure" I said while putting my things back in my locker. 

He grabbed my hand and we made our way out of the school.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Some where special, your going to be the first person to see this" says Balto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balto: SO BEAUTIFUL FIRE!

Fire: Awww thank you Balto!

Zane: *pushes Balto* I thought it was good too! 

Fire: Awwww Zane are you jealous?

Zane: Maybe........

Fire: Aww don't be *hugs*

Zane: Thanks....... *blushes* *hugs back*

Balto: If you like this chapter, make sure to vote and comment! Part two will be out some other time!

Everyone: Bye!