Chapter 5: Turn of Events

Rose's POV

"Okay we're here! Could you wake them up please?" Jin asked.

I woke up Jungkook and Taehyung. They got off and headed inside. I moved to Jimin and J-Hope, it took awhile but they eventually got up.

Suga was a different story, man can he sleep. After the millionth time I gave up and got Namjoon to help me out.

He looked at me with a devilish smile on his face and then at Suga, "Watch this...Hyung were late and the manager is coming!" he yelled.

"Why didn't you say anything?!" Yoongi said as he got up and dashed out of the van. Namjoon followed. I tried to catch up to them but they were too fast. The building was really big and I ended up in this very dark room. 

"Hello?" I asked, the only response I received were the echoes of my own voice.

Taehyung's POV

"I'm so glad that this photo shoot is going by fast. I can't wait to hang out with Rose" I thought to myself as I was walking off set.

Jungkook, Jin hyung, and Namjoon hyung were talking to each other.

"Hyung...where's Noona?" Jungkook asked as I got closer.

"I haven't seen her around" I replied. His question made me feel like there was a knot in my throat.

"I thought she was with Namjoon" J-Hope said as he was walking towards us.

"She was with Yoongi and I as we were entering the building, but I can't find her" he mumbled.

"Okay, who finished taking pictures?" Jin asked.

"Taehyung and I" Jungkook answered.

"Go excuse yourselves and find her" Jin said.

With that we went to go and look for her.

Rose's POV

"Ouch!" I yelled. This is the third time I've hit myself. I've been walking around for awhile but I keep ending up in the same place as before.

I started to hear noises and got really nervous. It's just like a horror movie. I absolutely hate horror, it freaks me out.

The noises got louder so I started to back away quietly, but I bumped into something and turned around.

"BOO!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs and backed away. Yes, I know stuff like this happens in the movies, but you would've freaked out too.

Facing the other way the regain my composure. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and my eyes began to water. Again, I hate horror and this totally fits the part.

Jungkook's POV

Where is she? I heard someone yelling and got closer. I sighed in relief, "Thank goodness she's okay."

Maybe I should pull a little prank on her. This thought became a plan and a smirk crept on my face.

I got closer and when she bumped into me and turned around, that's when I yelled.

She screamed so loud. I laughed so hard, pulling pranks on others was my specialty.

Taehyung entered the room, "Jungkook there you are! Did you find...Rose are you okay?"

I looked at her and she was sniffling. Taehyung went to her and lifted her face, her eyes were watery. 

Taehyung walked up to me and grabbed my collar.

"What did you do to her?!" he growled.

"I...it was a prank...I didn't mean to..." I looked down and couldn't finish. I felt so guilty for what I did. Taehyung went back to Rose.

She tried to tell him something but I couldn't make it out.

They went back to the photo shoot while I followed them in silence.

Namjoon's POV

"There you guys are...what happened?" I asked in confusion.

Taehyung just looked at me and I knew something went wrong.

"Thank goodness you found her...what's wrong?" Jin and J-Hope asked.

Suga and Jimin walked to Rose and talked, while Jungkook watched them. Taehyung came and explained everything.

"He what? Man she must've been scared." I said while looking at her.

"Why would Jungkook do that? Doesn't he remember what happened when the manager came? She passed out!" Taehyung whispered, but you could hear the anger in his voice.

Jin placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder "Calm down Taehyung, you know how Kookie gets...besides he looks so sad. He must be feeling really bad about it." Jin said as he pointed towards him.

We all looked at Jungkook with watery eyes and playing with his hands. Whenever Rose looked his way he looked down.

Then we heard someone yelling.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" the manager was making his way towards Rose. "Oh crap" I said quietly.

Jin hyung, Taehyung and I went to the manager who was dragging Rose out of the building. "Sir, this is a BIG misunderstanding she's a friend of ours" Jin hyung explained.

"Yeah she was just visiting us" J-Hope added. 

"Can you please let her go?" Jungkook quietly asked. I hope the manager doesn't get rid of her, it was our fault for bringing her here without permission.

Rose's POV

He slowly let my arm go, "I'm so sorry young lady for yelling at you. I'm responsible for these boys and their well-being. Forgive me."

"There's no need to apologize sir. I understand your actions. These boys are your responsibility, you were only doing your job. I'm the one who should be sorry for intruding. Please forgive me." when I finished I bowed at a 90 degree angle.

He seemed surprised by my actions as his eyes grew and his jaw slightly dropped, "You're very mature for being so young. Thank you for understanding, you can stay if you'd like."

He then shifted his attention towards the others. "Why don't you go and finish the photo shoot."

"Yes sir" Jin mumbled as he led the members to the set. The members started to leave but Kookie stayed, he didn't say anything for a while but I could tell what he was trying to say.

Jungkook's POV

When the guys started to leave I knew it was my chance to talk to Noona. I walked towards her. I had big knot in my throat and my eyes were watery. 

"Noona..." I couldn't speak and looked down.

She lifted my head up to face her. A warm smile was on her face, "It's okay Jungkook it's not your fault, I'm just a big baby that's all."

I pulled her in and gave her a hug. "I never meant to hurt you Noona...please forgive me...the last thing I ever wanted to do was make you cry...I'm so sorry" I whispered in her ear.

I could hear her crying on my shoulder, I pulled away seeing her tears.

I wiped them away with my thumb and slightly smiled, "Don't cry Rose...it doesn't suit you." She laughed and playfully hit my arm.

"Well, at least you know not to invite me to watch a horror film." She giggled as she cleared her face up.

"Now go to the set the others are waiting for you" she said while pushing me. I'm glad that she's so understanding.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Please vote and comment^-^

7-26-2016