Chapter 17: Visitors

Rose's POV

"That was so much fun! You guys were amazing!" I squealed as I skipped to their apartment door.

I turned to find them yawning with their eyes barely open, how cute.

Jin was at the door helping the members find their way inside. Once they all went inside, I walked towards my apartment and shoved my hand in my purse for the keys. That's when the door opened.

A tall figure with a beaming face leaned on the frame. "There you are! I was starting to think-"

"Kyungjae!" I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "You're here! I can't believe it I missed you so much!"

Someone cleared their throat, bringing me back to reality.

I faced the door and everyone was standing there baffled. It occurred to me that Taehyung wasn't there. Great.

"I can explain..." tugging on Kyungjae's sleeve we went to the entrance. "This is Park Kyung Jae, he's a childhood friend."

They just nodded their heads in agreement.

I heard a soft voice, "Oppa, is Rose here yet?" She stood completely still with wide eyes.

I turned and saw Kyungjoo, "Why is BTS at the door?"

Her eyes drifted to me and I signaled her to come closer. She came and faced the door once more analyzing the sleepy group. "Remember the stuff I had to tell you on the phone?"

She responded with a nod, but still continued to face them. "This is Park Kyung Joo, she's Kyungjae's sister."

Namjoon's head suddenly shot up and started to stare at her. Glancing back a tint of pink was on her cheeks.

"It's late, you guys should go to bed," I said while leaning on the door.

Faint nods were given and they started to drift off, but I called Jin over. "Can you please tell Taehyung to meet me outside?"

A smile was on his face, "Sure. Let me go get him." 

I thanked him and he went inside.

Taehyung's POV

Seeing that guy at her apartment enraged me. I threw myself on my bed and covered my eyes with my arm.

The sight of them hugging each other was...

"Aish!" I sat up. My hands unconsciously curled into fists, my blood was boiling.

I brushed my fingers through my hair and sighed. I need to calm down, maybe he's an old friend of hers or something.

Jeju suddenly came to mind and my breathing went back to normal. A knock came from the door, Jin's voice spoke through the door. "Rose wants to see you." 

I got up and headed outside when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You need to control your temper or you're going to lose her. Stop jumping to conclusions and hear her out."

The more I thought about it it came to the same conclusion. He was right.

Facing Jin I gave him a faint smile, "Thank you hyung."

Rose's POV

Leaning against the rail, I recited my explanation. Who knew he would be the jealous type? Arms wrapped around my body and I felt a weight on my shoulder. I asked, "Are you mad?"

He kissed my cheek, tightening his grip on me. "Why would I be mad? I put you through worse..."

Well, this is different "...but who is he?" 

Nevermind.

I faced him and commenced my speech, "His name is Park Kyung Jae, I've known him since birth. Our families are very close. He's like a brother to me. He's going to be staying with me-"

Unraveling his arms he grew hostile, "Alone?!" 

I glared at him, "Along with his sister."

He stood there dumbfounded and I placed a quick peck on his cheek. "Thanks for not getting mad."

With that, I went inside and left him there.

Kyungjoo's POV

As soon as Rose entered I jumped up, eager to know what just happened. Rose noticed my intentions, "Do you want to know why BTS was at the door?"

Nodding my head, she sat by me with a big smile. "It's a long story..."

-

After hearing the whole thing I was in awe. "So let me get this straight. You bumped into V at the airport, went to Jeju with all of them, now you're practically their neighbor?!"

She nodded, "That's pretty much it...oh! There's one more thing, I've been dating Taehyung for about a month."

My jaw dropped, "Are you serious?!" It felt as if I was told a bedtime story or fantasy that you only see in dramas.

Looking at Rose I realized that she got thinner and she was so pale. My smile faded and I lowered my head.

She placed her hand on my leg, gently rocking it side to side. "What's wrong? I just told you-"

I looked up, "Do they know that you're sick?"

Exhaling she displayed a forced smile, "Jimin kind of knows, but the others don't. I didn't want to burden them. Besides, your mom told me that I'm getting better."

She pulled me in for a hug, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Pulling away a devilish smirk crawled up her face, "Now let's talk about you and Namjoon."

Heat instantly went up to my cheeks, "What is there to talk about?"

"I saw the way you guys looked at each other and he's your bias!" her voice started to rise.

-

We talked for a while longer, but my eyes got heavy and I started yawning. She patted my arm, "Go to my room and sleep, we'll talk in the morning."

I got up and headed to her room, "Good night Rose."

Getting under the covers, I faced the nightstand. A picture of Rose and the guys were by the lamp.

As I looked closer I noticed that V's arms were wrapped around Rose. They look so cute together. A small bottle grasped my attention, the top was open with a couple of pills out.

It reminded me of the day of her diagnosis. Refusing to replay that day in my mind I shook my head.

I grabbed the picture and focused on her. She didn't deserve to get sick. She is so kind and considerate of others. A tear landed on it, "Please get better."

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

The two characters have been introduced!

What do you guys think will happen?

Anyways, I hope you liked the update!

1-7-2017