1

Dedicated to viettox
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Krystal's Pov:
I let out a yawn as I got up. I glanced at the clock '10:15am', I got my clothes for the day and went to shower. After I showered and did my hair I went downstairs and saw my friend and roommate already eating without me. I glared at them and sat down next to my roommate Sulli. She continued to eat and scroll through her Twitter. I got a pancake from her plate since there were no more. As I was quietly munching on it I heard Sulli say in such a calm voice," You better expect more than just payback for that." She then looked up at me and smiled as if she were an 'angel'.

I swallowed the pancake bit and placed the rest on her plate. She looked at me and at the pancake in disgust while I just smiled innocently.

Luna turned off the stove and placed a full plate of pancakes in the middle of the table. I smiled widely but before I could take any, Sulli took the whole plate. I looked at Luna with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh how many time have I told you that makes you look more ugly Kris!" I rolled my eyes and turned to see my cousin Luhan on the sofa watching the soccer game.

" When did I ask for your opinion Lulu? And why are you watching the game without me? I thought I was your favorite cousin!" I told him as I sat down next to him with the chips that were on the kitchen counter.

He groaned,"I hate that nickname Kris."

I gave him the 'I don't care' look and put more volume on the tv. Luna yelled," Ey Kristie! I made more pancakes for you!"

I just yelled back,"I'm not hungry anymore and be quiet the game is on!"

I heard Luhan mumble "you just like soccer because of Antoine." I glared at him and turned back to the tv. I mean yea the soccer players are cute. I like Antoine as well as Luciano Vietto and Neymar, but that's not the point! The game is as interesting as the guys, with all the tricks and suspense.

In the end they won 4-1. I squealed and hugged Lulu while he just awkwardly pats my pack. I was about to turn off the tv but Antoine announced that two lucky fans would be able to go to tour with them.

I squealed louder and when Sulli turned off the screen I started crying of happiness and ran to my room for my laptop. Once I got my laptop I ran back downstairs and tripped on the last step. Luckily my laptop didn't get damaged, but my soul did. I heard Luhan laughing like an insane person but the worst part is he had his phone recording me.

I groaned and stayed on the floor until he stopped recording. I sat on the sofa again and went to the website to sign up. I added Luhan because he's also obsessed with soccer, especially Fernando Torres and Koke.

After I finished signing up I closed my laptop and I saw I got a notification. I unlocked my phone and saw the video of me falling down the stairs was posted on Snapchat and on Instagram with so many likes and comments. I got a pillow and screamed into it.