2

Dedicated to viettox
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Krystal's Pov:

So now it's 4:36 pm and I'm still surfing the web for any other announcements. I groaned as I closed my laptop. I looked around and saw Lulu sleeping, Luna was video chatting with her mom, and Sulli watching a tv show.

I got up and fell on the floor, I guess my legs fell asleep. Instead of trying to get up again I just slid on the floor to the kitchen. Once I was at the fridge I got up and looked for food. Shockingly there was no food. I mean yea there's food but it's not the food I like.

I went to room, got my key,wallet,and phone. When I came back downstairs I saw Lulu waking up so being the nice cousin I am, I dragged him with me.

While I was driving, Lulu changed the radio station which made me press on the brakes. He groaned when he almost went flying out of his seat.

"No one...EY Lulu! Pay attention to me!! No one, not even you tou- ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!?" He ignored me by taking out his phone and plugging in his headphones. I glared at him, turned off my radio, and continued to drive until we got to Walmart.

I got the cart and followed Luhan to the snacks section. We were arguing on taking either Ruffles or Cheese Puffs but he suddenly became really quiet and looked at the floor. I rolled my eyes, put the chips back. Then I saw Sehun, I turned to Luhan with an evil smile which made him gulp.

"Ey Sehun! Long time no see!" I yelled at him attracting some older people looking at us in disappointment muttering stuff like 'kids these days'.

"Yea, Ey is that you Lulu?" He asked as he was approaching us. Luhan blushed when Sehun called him 'Lulu'.

"Yea it's Lulu, ey you guys all of a sudden I have to go to the restroom. Sehun, if you don't mind can you keep Luhan company?" I smiled at them innocently.

"Sure, I also want to talk to Lulu about some stuff." I smiled and when Sehun wasn't looking I gave Lulu another evil smile.

I left to the restroom just to text Luna to know what they were doing. When I didn't get a reply I sighed put my phone in my pocket and left the bathroom.

I went to the candy aisle since I wanted Lulu to have some time alone but I guess I was to focused on thinking about how embarrassed Lulu is, because I bumped into someone.
I looked up to see a guy but I couldn't really tell who it was because his hoodie covered his face. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

He smiled a bit," It's fine, I was the one distracted by my phone."

I just nodded," Oh by the way what's your name?"

He looked around then back at me, and took off his hoodie. "I'm Rafinha."

I just stared at him like a dying goldfish. "N-Nice to meet you I'm Krystal Lee. Um so what are you doing here in Walmart?"

He just shrugged," Neymar and Messi dragged me here but they ran off when they saw some other friends."

"They ditched you?" I was freaking out inside but on the outside I just looked well shocked.

He nodded."How bout you, why are you at Walmart?"

"Well there was no more chips at home so I dragged my cousin with me..no he didn't ditch me. I left him with his crush."

"Oh, that's interesting."

"Rafinha!!!! We found the chips!" Neymar yelled at him and started to head to the check out.

"So um it was nice meeting you. If you don't mind can I have you number?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

I nodded normally. Once again inside of me I was almost dying. We swapped numbers and he ran to catch up with his friends.

I walked back to where I left Lulu.

"Kris! God you took fore- wait are those skittles?!" I laughed at Sehun and put the three bags of skittles and bag of kisses in the cart wich only had the bag of ruffles and the cheese puffs.

I sighed and got more chips. When I thought we had enough junk food, I went to the fruit section while the guys went to the drinks section.

When I decided we had enough food, we paid and left. On the way home I let Sehun drive since I didn't want to interrupt the couple from being next to each other.

I got bored so I decided to text Rafinha. Luckily he responded quickly. Whenever I would giggle at something he would have said/texted, the couple in front of me would try to guess who I was texting.

When we got home and put everything away, Lulu announced that Sehun was staying over. I smiled at them and got a bag of Doritos.

Once I was in my room, I got another message from Rafinha. I almost passed out. He was asking me if I hang out with him tomorrow. After replying to him, I got my laptop and watched The Fourth Kind. Halfway through the movie I paused it, closed the laptop and fell asleep.