BDSM: Femdom

The world of Femdom relies more on the reversal of stereotypical gender roles that are assigned in heterosexual relationships. This means that while "traditionally" (I put that in loose terms) the man of the relationship would be in charge, in this case it's the woman that's in charge.

A dominant female may have a number of different names, including dominatrix, mistress or madame. Female dominants often engage in BDSM activities such as bondage, ball busting, humiliation, face sitting, forced feminisation, forced chastity, forced orgasm and pegging.

Usually it is the act of humiliation that is a turn on for the men that participate in these scenes, and the language used towards them is often quite derogatory, and the acts can range from public humiliation (such as forced urination in public) to name calling in the bedroom.

SAFEGUARDS: It must be discussed previously that any acts involved with the Femdom scene correspond with the wishes of the person submitting. It can be tough to know how far you can take the humiliation process, so it should be known what they are comfortable with being called, with how hard they wish the scene to be, and safe-words are something that should be reminded through-out the scene.

It is often said that the core belief of a Femdom, and the region for its origin is because a female should be the superior since she is the only one to give birth.

Now of course that's a highly controversial topic in our society today, but the most simplistic way to explain it is a female Dom. Same as a male would do it, only from MAJORITY and statistics are there more Femdom relationships that involve humiliation. In other words, a Femdom usually prefers the seemingly "hardcore" side of BDSM.

As in a slave/master relationship, the males goal is to fulfill his Femdom's needs and desires to the fullest.

HOWEVER please do not get this confused with general female doms! A female can be a Master, or in this case Mistress. A female can own a pet. A female can be a mommy, etc., etc. Femdom's, or as stated above and most commonly know as Dominatrix's, have just built more of a subtitle, or subgroup of BDSM just as the CG/L community (which will be discussed in the following chapter) has too.

But I mean, hey. Gotta love the girl power! *is written by the two most submissive people ever.*

As always if you find yourself confused or in need of an answered question don't hesitate to comment or message us. If it's urgent, find us on our personal accounts:

Becca - lanasdaddy
Maya - lightsaberstyles
you're more likely to reach us faster!

#FreeTheKinks ❤️