Chapter 9

"So your total is $5,286,864. Would you like to pay it in tiny amounts or do you want to do it by check or by cash?" Man what kind of questions are those?

"I'll pay it in cash at the same time." I smiled so hard because we are almost done here.

"Okay ma'am--" wait, did he just call me ma'am? I'm only 16.

"No, no just call me Ty. The word ma'am makes me feel old."

"Well okay then Ty you can start by giving me your number and the money which the total is $5,286,864, but since you bought more than 2. Your total is now $56,864." Wait what did he just say? Did he just asked for my number?

'Wait come again?" I wanted to make sure I was hearing correct.

"Yea since you bought more than 2 vehicles your total came from $5,286,864 down to $56,864." He had that huge grin on that sexy white skin of his.

"Before that," he is really making me beg right now.

"Umm....you can give me the money first?" Now he know damn well ain stupid. Man what the hell, I am getting way too impatient now.

"Before that," I practically screamed at him. Lol

"Umm...can I have your number." I could barely hear him.

"Umm...what did you say? I could barely hear you."

"I said Ty, can I have your number please?" He looked down.

"That's exactly what I thought you said." That's all he had to say the first freaking time.

"Yea I know."

"It's about time you asked." I said more to myself than to him.

"Come again," so demanding.

"Oh nothing."

"But you right though it's about time I asked. But get this shawty, a nigga scared." I looked at this nigga like why the fuck you told me to come again for. I Swear niggas be doing the most nowadays. Like one time this nigga was like 'aye ma u sexy asf' I looked at him and I said 'nigga you look dusty go wipe that couchie smell off your breathe cuz it stank' 😂😂😂 I burst out laughing and then the nigga gon say 'ain wanted ya ass in the first place you ugly asf' like if you didn't want me and I'm ugly then why come in my presence I said to him 'nigga I'm bad asf you jux mad cuz you got ya ass turned down' then I flipped my hair and walked off like the boss bitch I am.

I looked at him and started laughing at him. I looked up and he had a serious face on, so I stopped laughing and cleared my throat very clear.

"You weren't joking were you?" I turned my serious face on. Now I feel guilt for laughing at him and embarrassed.

"No I wasn't, but can I have your number?" That smile of his is so freakin' adorable.

"Of course you can, why not." I wrote my number down, but it was a fake number. I smiled at him and gave him the paper. Then he looked at the paper, then at me. He picked up the phone and dialed the number. Damn damn damn, shit, oh well. Why me?

"Can I have your real number and this time don't give me no game number that doesn't work."

"Okay fine," I gave him my my real number for real this time. No for real I did don't worry. He smiled when I gave him my real number. We both got up and he helped me with my suitcase. I opened it and looked at him he was looking so shocked.

"Umm are you gonna help me, or are you just gonna stand there and look shocked?" He snapped into reality and nodded his head and helped me count $56,864 even. Good thing I can have money left.

"Okay now here are your keys and I hope you have a wonderful day Ty." He walked up to me, gave me all my keys, and gave me a big hug.

"Okay you too umm...what's your name again?" I don't recall him giving me his name or his number.

"Derek," hmm Derek is a very nice name to me. Mainly because my brother name is Derek. The one that is in the Marine Corps.

"Nice name my brother name is Derek. He's in the Marine Corps. But anyway, you wanna hangout with me and the gang? It'll be fun." He looked up and smiled at me.

"I would love to." I grabbed my purse and suitcase. I started to feel a little lightheaded and I'm getting a little dizzy. So I dropped my purse and suitcase. I almost fell to the floor until Derek caught me before I fell to the floor.

"Are you alright there Ty." What the hell is going on?

"Umm yea I'm fine." I fixed myself and tried again. I picked up my suitcase and the same thing happened again, but this time my head started hurting really bad.

"Are you sure you're okay?" No I'm not.

"Yea I am fine." Next thing I knew I was passed out. I could hear what he is saying, I just couldn't respond, shake my head, nor open my eyes. I felt a hand on my back. I'm guessing it's Derek cause he picked me up. I'm guessing we went out his office because I heard people asking Derek if I'm okay. He laid me down on the floor. Next thing I knew someone splashed water on my face and I was able to regain my sight and was able to talk.

"What the hell? Why is there water on my face? And who threw it on me so I can kill them?" I was so confused, but yet I knew what happened even though I couldn't speak or see.

"Well Ty you passed out in my office. So I picked you up and carried you out my office, laid you down, and I was the one who threw water on you." I looked at him like he was stuck on stupid. I never passed out.

"Uh excuse me, but I never pass out at all." He started laughing at me like I was the stupid one.

"Sorry to bust your bubble Ty, but you did pass out just a few minutes ago." I am still confused. But I guess he is right though.

"Okay fine, fine and if you ever throw water on me again...I swear to God imma punch you so hard in the face. Get it? Got it? Love it? Good. Cause I made myself clear." I think that should scare him a little.

"I'm sorry Ty I was just helping you out." Well what a sweet, kind, helpful, generous guy he is.

"Awl no it's okay and thanks for helping me."

"No problem," he has that gorgeous smile on his face again.

"So can we go now?"

"Sure lets go," he helped me off the floor. I was trying to walk, but that didn't work. I fell down to the floor once again. I looked up and realized that Derek was walking ahead of me.

"Umm...hello Derek."

Stupid ending I know but here's the update