one

minatozaki sana.

"bye eomma, bye appa!" i yelled as i walked to my car with my luggage. i was currently leaving to my college dorm room. my parents smiled and waved at me. i started my car and drove off.

"finally!" i groaned as i pulled into the dorm parking lot. i turned my car off and locked it. i walked to the front office and rang the bell since no one was there. "hello, welcome to seoul university. how may i help you?" a lady asked as she fixed her glasses. "hi, I'm minatozaki sana. I'm here to get my dorm key." i said and smiled. "I'll be right back." she said and smiled back. minutes later, she came back with a silver card. "your dorm number is 1078. good luck." she said and nervously chuckled. "um thank you?" i said confused. i thanked the lady again and walked to my room.

"10th floor." i whispered to myself. i clicked the number 10 on the elevator and waited. the elevator dinged and i exited. i passed many other rooms until i faced mine. i smiled and unlocked the door. my face dropped as i saw what was going on in my room. "what the hell?!" i screamed. the boy and girl both widened their eyes as they covered themselves. i quickly shut the door and leaned against the wall, gasping for air. i was processing what just happened. i hit my forehead and closed my eyes. i heard the door open, and a girl voice. "bye babe, see you tomorrow." she said. before she left, she turned to me and whispered. "thanks for being a cockblocker." she said and hit my shoulder as she walked past me.

i shrugged it off and turned to the boy. "what are you doing here?" we both asked in unison. "it's my room!" i shouted annoyingly. he scoffed, "no it's mine!" he yelled back. i rolled my eyes. i grabbed the card from my back pocket and handed it to him. he snatched it from me and i sent him a glare. "so you do live here." he said. i sent him a fake smile and nodded. "this has never happened. I've always had a boy roommate." he said. "what do you mean by always?" i asked. he scratched the back of his neck, "well you see, I'm not smart so..." he said. i nodded, obviously knowing what he meant. "i don't mean to sound needy, but can you help me with my bags?" i asked. "sure why not?" he said and followed me.

"thanks again...." i said and trailed off not knowing his name. "my name is kim jongin, but you can call me kai." he said and smiled. "thanks jongin." i said and smiled. "why not kai?" he asked. "my parents taught me to respect people even if they were younger than me." i said and sat down. "but I'm older than you." he said and laughed. "how old are you, like 20?" i asked. "I'm 22." he said nonchalantly. I made an "o" shape with my mouth. "I'm only 20." i said.

"i am guessing the top bunk is mine?" i asked. he nodded and chuckled. i set my luggage on the coffee table and began to unpack. i set my things in the drawers one by one. "nice." i heard jongin say. i turned around and he was slinging my red lace underwear around his finger. i quickly snatched the underwear from his hand and glared at him. "stop invading my stuff!" i said and whined. "awe you're so cute." he said and pinched my cheeks. "stop touching me. considering you have a girlfriend. i don't think she would want you to touch me." i said and swatted his hands away from me. "oh, i've been cheating on her for a month now, but she hasn't found out." he said and sat down. "wow, what a great first impression." i said sarcastically. he rolled his eyes as he laid down on his bed. i grabbed a towel and night clothes. "if you don't mind, I'm going to take a shower. I'm locking the door, so don't even think about coming in." i said and closed the door before he could say anything.

i stripped and turned the water on, stepping in and feeling the cold water run on my body. "i needed this after everything." i sighed.

--
hello fellow readers! this is my first official fan fiction. the female is played by Sana from Twice & of course the male is played by Kai from EXO aka bias wrecker. thanks for reading and i hoped you all liked it.