eight

minatozaki sana.

i woke up to a loud BANG in my kitchen. i instantly opened my eyes and snapped my head towards the kitchen. "sehun?" i asked. he turned around and looked at me and smiled. "oh good morning sana." he said and turned back around. i climbed off my bunk and made my way towards him. "what are you doing in my dorm?" i laughed and asked. "i was gonna ask if you wanted to go out for breakfast, but kai told me he was leaving and i didn't want you staying alone. so i convinced kai to let me take care of you while he was gone." he said as he cracked an egg on the pan. i leaned against the counter and crossed my arms, "do you know where he went?" i asked. "he said he was going to seolyun's dorm." sehun said. i thanked him and walked to the restroom.

after brushing my teeth and changing into presentable clothes, i heard another BANG in the kitchen. i lightly laughed and turned the light in the bathroom off. "sehun, if you can't hold things why are you co--" i said, but stopped. i looked at sehun in awe. he had the lights slightly turned off with the breakfast on the table, and candles around it. "since you're special, i thought i should make breakfast special for you." he said and winked at me. "sehun you shouldn't have!" i said as i ran to him. i embraced him in a hug and sniffed in his cologne in the process, which smelled SO good.

"what's your favorite food?" sehun asked as he ate the last of his pancake. "um, chicken and pizza." i said and ate my eggs. "same." he said and laughed. we both finished our breakfast and he offered to clean the dishes. i walked to the kitchen with him and leaned against the counter as he washed the dishes. "thanks sehun for this. you really made my morning." i said and patted his shoulder. he smiled as he washed the dishes, "anything for you sana." he said. i smiled to myself and contained my cheers and jumps inside my body. "wanna go somewhere today?" he asked. i turned to him and smiled, "sure!" i said. he nodded his head, "I'll come back to the dorm and get you." he said as he walked to the door. i opened the door for him and he stood outside the dorm room. he gave me another hug and a kiss on the head, "see you later."

i changed into a pair of light blue jeans and a black nike shirt. i applied my usual makeup and put my hair into a messy ponytail. i walked out of the bathroom to see kai. I put on my high top black converse, "thanks for leaving me this morning. I'm not being sarcastic really thanks." i said and smiled. "looks like you had a great morning." he said and sighed, slamming his keys on the counter. "what's up with you?" i asked. "i did what you told me and told seolyun about me cheating on her. she yelled and broke up with me, but I'm completely fine." he said and sat down. "doesn't look like it." I mumbled. "anyways, I'm leaving you today to hang out with sehun." I said and clapped my hands. "i'll see you later tonight." i said and grabbed my purse. as soon as kai was about to talk, there was a knock on the door. i stood up and opened the door. "hello oh sehun." i said. "hello minatozaki sana." he said back. "what were you gonna say Kai?" i asked looking back. "nothing, have fun!" he said and smiled. i nodded my head and smiled back. "shall we?" sehun asked holding out his hand. i grabbed his hand and smiled, "we shall."

"you should've told me we were walking on the beach." i whined, "these converse are hard to take off and put on." i said and looked at sehun. he just nodded his head and looked at me from the position he was at. "do you want me to carry you?" he asked. i looked away, "it's ok, i'll just walk with them on." i said. sehun grabbed my hand as we walked along the shoreline. "how was it in jeju?" he asked swinging our arms. "living there was so much fun. my parents grew up there so they did everything they did as kids with me." i said and smiled. "you really miss your family huh?" he asked and stared at me. i just looked at my dirty converse, "a little. i miss my mom's kimchi more though." i said and chuckled. sehun also chuckled and he let go of my hand. i mentally whined at the loss of his hand.

all of a sudden, i felt myself being lifted off the sand. I was placed on a shoulder and was being spun around. "oh sehun! stop please!" i yelled and laughed at the same time. he just laughed along with me and didn't put me down, but stopped spinning me. after convincing him, he finally put me down. i was dizzy due to the spinning he did to me. i slowly laid my head on sehun's chest and closed my head to stop the dizziness. he pulled me away and looked at me. he grabbed the sides of my face and placed his lips on mine. he pulled away after seconds and looked at me, "did it go away?" he asked. i showed a small smirk on my face. "no it didn't, can you kiss me again." i lied and chuckled. he playfully rolled his eyes, but pulled me in for another kiss. this one was much longer and better. the feeling of his lips on mine was the best feeling ever. we both pulled away to breath. he removed his hands from my face and put them by his sides. "beat you to the car." i yelled and began running. he was far behind, "hey no fair! you had a head start!" he yelled from behind. i just laughed and continued running. even though i ran before him, he managed to beat me. i took a deep breath and coughed. "i need to stop eating unhealthy. i really need to exercise more." I joked and placed my hands on my knees. sehun laughed and got in the car. i followed his actions and buckled my seatbelt.

"wanna hang out at my dorm?" sehun asked as he locked his car. i nodded my head, "sure." i said. he grabbed my hand and walked to the elevator with me behind him. we reached his dorm and he brought his card out. "seems like we have friends over." he said and unlocked the door. i just giggled and linked myself onto his arm. he smiled cheekily at me before entering. "oh hey sehun. you're back, with sana?" suho said. "hey suho... and kai?" i said slowly. "jongin was lonely, so he asked to hang out with me." suho said and looked at kai. i walked behind sehun farther from the door, "and there's more people." i said looking at sehun. he sighed, "sana meet jackson, yoongi, taehyung, yugyeom, and kihyun." he said as he pointed to each and everyone of them. i waved, "hi, I'm minatozaki sana. but you can just call me sana." i said and smiled. "hello sana." they all said in unison which caused them to look at each other and laugh. sehun just playfully rolled his eyes at them before joining them. "i'll be right back." sehun said as he walked to the bathroom. i sat on a seat next to suho since he was the only person i knew in here besides kai. i looked at the boys, some were shirtless and some were not. suho suddenly removed his shirt, "it's hot." he said. he glanced at me and smiled. I slightly looked up and saw kai rolling his eyes at suho's actions. i was flustered since i was sitting next to a shirtless suho. "wow, he has a great body." i said to myself. "so is sehun your boyfriend?" a boy asked snapping me out of my thoughts. i looked at the shirtless boy and looked down awkwardly. "kihyun, you shouldn't ask personal questions." jackson chuckled. kihyun just smirked, "I'm just saying, if they are dating sehun has really GREAT taste." he said as he exaggerated the 'great' part. I looked up at kihyun, "no we're not dating, he's just my friend." i said nodding my head. "so you're single?" yugyeom asked. "yes, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend." i said awkwardly. that sentence made the boys silently groan. i laughed slightly at their reactions.

suddenly an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "hey, I'm back." a voice said. i turned my head and saw sehun... shirtless. I felt my cheeks heat up, "wow" i whispered. "hey sehun." i said and avoided his bare chest. he just chuckled and removed his arm from me. "is sana blushing?" yoongi asked teasing me. i rolled my eyes, "no I'm not yoongi." i said and looked down embarrassed. kai muffled a laugh under his breath. i looked at him and sent him a glare that made him shut up. "help me lord." i said in my head as i leaned my head on sehun's shoulder.
--
kim junmyeon.. wyd? & shirtless sehun, i think yes. my sister is probs dead after reading this bc 4 of her biases are in this chapter :")