seventeen

minatozaki sana.

"look who's awake." suho beamed. "good morning everyone." i yawned. "sana, it's 3 in the afternoon." chen laughed. "jinja?" i asked. everyone shook their heads, and chuckled after. "what's the food for?" i asked kyungsoo. "since you missed breakfast, we thought that you should have mine and suho's special ramen." kyungsoo said and placed a bowl in front of me. i sniffed in the scent of the tasty ramen in front of me. "omo, it smells amazing! thank you!" i smiled and grabbed my chopsticks and dug in.

"anyone down to dye their hair with me?" i asked, wiping my mouth with a napkin. no one answered, but looked at each other. "I'm down." kai said and raised his hand. a bright smile spread across my face, "great! we're leaving in a little." i said and clapped my hands.

"ready?" i asked kai. he nodded and smiled at me. "you know, I'm so glad we've been having private time. i really miss you sana." kai said as we got in the car. "i didn't miss the way you lived, but i did miss you a little." i joked. kai just playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled. "so what color are you gonna dye your hair?" he asked as we entered the barbershop. "um, blonde. what about you?" i asked. "looks like we're switching hair colors." he said and chuckled again. i giggled and sat down next to him.

"you're next jongin." i sang and patted his shoulder. he sighed and walked to the lady who was waiting for him to sit down. "wish me luck." he mouthed to me as i paid the lady. i nodded at him and thanked the lady after.

"wow, you look so good." i said and ruffled his hair. "you look better." he said and patted my head. i pushed his hand away and rolled my eyes. "i wonder what the boys are gonna say." i said as i walked with kai around the mall. as we walked, many girls were giving kai smiles and the eyes. i was getting a little jealous, but he isn't even mine. i glanced at kai as a girl waved at him and winked. kai just kept a smile on his face, as he interlocked his hand with mine. the girls' smiles turned into frowns as kai kissed my hand.

"what was that?" i asked as kai gave me directions to a food place. "i just didn't like the attention and stares the girls were giving me." kai shrugged. "wow, kai doesn't like attention from girls?" i gasped. "only because of one certain person." he muttered. he got out the car and opened the door for me. "what a gentleman." i said and smacked his chest. he just bowed and laughed after. we walked inside an average fancy restaurant. "reservation for kim jongin." he said to the waiter. "you made reservations?" i asked, chuckling. "yeah, when you were getting your hair done." he said and clicked his tongue. "you really are something kim jongin." i said and ruffled his hair again. he smiled widely and pulled my seat out for me. i thanked him and he pushed it back in without any problem and went to his seat. "hello, my name is choa and i will be your waitress today. how about we start with drinks." the blonde girl said and pulled out her notepad and a pen. she was facing me, but looked at me and rolled her eyes. she faced kai and put a fake smile on her face. "what to drink for the handsome gentleman?" the choa girl asked biting her pen. kai just kept a smile on his face, "i will have an iced tea. what about you babe?" he suddenly asked me. i froze as choa turned to me with an annoyed facial expression. i looked at him and mouthed, "huh?". he just kept smiling, "i will have an iced tea too." i said and smiled to choa. she didn't say anything and left our table.

"you are just full of surprises today, aren't you?" i asked crossing my arms. "just to annoy her." he said and avoided eye contact with me. i playfully rolled my eyes and giggled. i looked and saw that choa was coming with our drinks. "here is your iced tea." she said and handed kai his drink. "and here is yo--" she said but purposely spilled it on my outfit. "really? i just washed these white jeans." i whined and frowned. "oops, I'm so sorry." choa faked gasped and cracked a giggle after. i grabbed napkins and began to wipe the liquid off of me. choa was still standing there and smirking at me. i heard kai scoff and push his chair. "let me help you." he said and grabbed napkins and began dabbing my clothes. he pushed choa out of the way and she just huffed. he made sure me and him were in her attention. he began to move his hand with the napkin up. the cold napkin touched the top of my chest and i suddenly gasped. "kim jongin!" i whispered to him. "just making her more jealous." he whispered back and continued his business. "ugh!" choa stomped and ran away from us. "okay, I'm done." he said and placed the napkin on the table. "thank you." i said quietly. "let's go." he held out his hand for me. i grabbed his hand as he placed money on the table and guided me out the restaurant. "I'm telling you sana, you have my heart." he yelled to me. i just chuckled and drove back home.

i opened my apartment door and shut it after kai walked in. "took you long enough! woah sana, what happened to your pants and your hair?" lay asked, which caught everyone's attention. "jealous girl and i dyed it." i said and smiled. "you guys switched hair colors?" baekhyun asked. kai and i nodded at the same time. "that such a couple thing to do." xiumin stated and everyone agreed. i glared at them and they stopped.
--
no hate towards choa bc she is one of my favs from my fav girl group. pink kai makes me weak. ALSO THIS BOOK ALMOST HAS 300 READS!