one

"okay, I get it, Lance. I'm a lot of things to you but one of those things are definitely not being gay," Keith justified himself in the argument. "absolutely not!"

"bullshit!" Lance shouted, alarmingly loud, which ironically turned Keith on. "ever since we've started being Paladins, you've never even took a second glance at the hot chicks we've encountered."

"and that somehow implies that I'm gay?" Keith raised his eyebrow in annoyance. he couldn't believe what Lance was trying to pry out of him! not like he was actually wrong about it, he just didn't want Lance to know that. "your logic makes no sense, what so ever!"

"you know, if you give in to what I'm saying right now, there's going to be no need for an awkward 'coming out' family meeting," Keith glared into Lance's eyes, looking at his obvious fake sincerity. "I'm just trying to make things easier for ya, man."

Keith crossed his arms, looking away from Lance, completely done with him. "it's not like I was planning on coming out anywa-" Keith attempted mumbling under his breath, but then realized he was probably fully audible to Lance.

"ah! uhha!" Lance shouted with excitement and pride. "I was fucking right!" Lance did a little dance, the scene almost looked like Lance was finally confronting Keith of doing something embarrassing, and having him admit to it.

"well- that's because- no-" Keith tried multiple times to explain himself, but failed in every attempt.

without warning, Lance brought his index finger to Keith's lips. "shh, your secret's safe with me." Lance gave his signature pride-filled smirk, which made Keith want to fucking ram his lips into it. again, with no caution, Lance brought his mouth next to Keith's ear and whispered,

"I want to be the only one to know."

-
for the past days, for the rest of the paladins, the days have been very much the same, no extreme enemies, no drastic change in atmosphere. except for one thing, two things matter of fact. Lance and Keith.

to put it simply, while Hunk, Pidge, Shiro, Allura, and Coran ate breakfast together, Lance and Keith are having the most heated make-out session in Keith's bed both of them had ever had in their lives.

"not that I don't more than enjoy the peacefulness this morning, and the past few mornings, but you guys ever wonder why Lance and Keith all of sudden started coming late? together?" Pidge asked the table, really curious to what they could possibly be doing.

"it's not like they would do anything together, they hate each other, right?" Allura reasoned out.

"I mean, they sorta do have that, 'I hate you, but would totally have hot, mad sex with you' kind of relationship." Shiro added to the conversation.

after that, Pidge, Shiro, Allura, Hunk, and Coran stopped to think.

"nahh, that'd never happened!" Hunk assured, getting several nods around the table.

"hey guys, what did we- I miss?" Lance came strolling in, obviously along with Keith behind him.

"oh yeah, it's pretty interesting actually, come on and sit down." Coran answered him.

"so we started questioning why you two just randomly started coming late to breakfast together, and an idea just popped to us!" Hunk continued on.

"you two are fucking!" Pidge exclaimed. both Keith and Lance had wide eyes and glanced at each other.

"Pidge, language." (you already know who said this)

"hm, is that so?" Keith tried his hardest to sound oblivious. "that's fucking crazy."