New Kid

-Allison-
I woke up to my alarm clock. Today is the first day of school, which is awesome!
I was always referred to the nice smart girl. Sometimes I can be bad too!

I went to my bathroom and went in the shower. I got out and put on my clothes I picked out.  I wore a white skirt, pink crop top, and brown boots. I combed and then curled my hair. I put on blush, concealer, eyeliner and did my eyebrows.

I walked downstairs and went outside to my car.

I drove to jades house down the street and picked her up. She was wearing a plaid crop top and black jeans. We then sang to shake it off by Taylor swift.

We went to eve's house and picked her up. She had a white crop top, black skirt and a jean Jacket over."SHAKE IT OFF, SHAKE IT OFF OFF OFF OFF." We all sang.

We arrived at school and just chatted in the library.

"Hot guy at 1:00." Jade said. I looked over and saw a boy around 17, brown hair in a quiff, brown eyes, and them biceps though.

He was talking to a boy wearing black and a gray beanie. I think that's Connor. "Look at those muscles." Eve said eyeing him up and down.

I walked over and he leaned in. "Allison." He said. "ALLISON." Jade called and woke me from this daydream. I shook my head and looked at her and blushed.

They both busted out laughing, drawing everyone's attention to us. I looked at my shoes and then I looked at the new boy and he was staring at me. He quickly looked away.

"BBBRRRRIIINGGGGG" the bell rang.
"See ya later." Eve said walking with jade to math. I walked over to my seat in the corner.

A few seconds later that new boy came in and, he sat right down next to me. "Sup." he said eyeing me up and down.

I smiled and said "Hi." He looked at me and then my skirt and quickly looked up. What the heck?!

I looked at him weirdly and said "What?" He smirked and replied "Nothing, your just hot." I blushed and put a strand of hair behind my ear.
Soon a few people arrived.

Okay class turn to page 67 and read to 80 and then write a paragraph on Why the sky is blue. (I don't even know😂)

I quickly started and I was finished at 9:01. I looked at Dylan and he was just writing the first line. I looked at him staring at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I said with a smirk. "Okay." He said while he grabbed his phone and took a picture of me. "Wha-what? Did you actually take a picture of me?" I said surprised he just looked at his phone and smiled.

He glanced down at me and then did his work. I shook my head and went on my phone for a bit. "What's your name?" I asked shyly. "Dylan. Dylan O' Brien. You?" He asked. Wow his name is perfect too! "Allison." I said with a smile.
NEXT PERIOD
I walked to my locker and there was Dylan standing right by it. "How do you know where my locker is?" I asked. "Nevermind that." He said and looked away. I looked at him and he asked "Can I have your number?" I smiled widely and said "o-okay." We exchanged phone numbers and then we walked to class. Together.

AN
omg that sucked! Sorry I'm in a rush, I'm going to the airport and going to a hospital and then getting my cast off! I'll update this on the plane! Be sure to check my other account! I'll update that too! ❤️❤️ -Ari