Chapter 2: Revelations

"Happy Birthday Timis!" Shouted Mum.
"Happy Birthday Timis!" Dad Not-so Loudly shouted.
"What are you going to open first?" Mum spoke with a bit more of a lighter tone.
"The Cards!" I squealed with my cute voice.

I would always grab the first card...

I opened the sealed envelope to a card that said: "You Cheeky Monkey!"
I never really understood them cards...
"Monkeys live in cages...I live in a house" I thought to my self,
"It must have been delivered to the wrong place...but It was from my neighbour, She-Man...
Anyway I opened the card and what popped out was like sugar paper with the number '10' on it, it had the small-print on it but...I am getting a bit hungry...so, I ate it.

(Hey, I know eating what they call 'money' a bit weird but I would eat anything if I had the chance to).

I opened a present this time, and what lurked inside was the thing I have wanted for ages... 'The Zarbie Doll Horrific Penthouse!" I read out and then threw it on all of the other presents.

I would open present after present, cards after cards, Until, a card came up from my mum and dad.

"Yes, Timis?" Mum spoke.
"What are your real names? It can't just be mum and dad, can it?" Mum and dad look at each other.

A sudden pause hit the air...

"Ok, ok...your dad's name is 'Jimmmy' and my name is 'Sinny'.

My face dropped.
"Ok!" Timis ran up the stairs with all his toys.
The smell of his nappy filled the room as it was most likely it was the knockout gas we keep to contain the creature.

"The creature being our son! Exclaimed Daddy Jimmmy.
"Oh yeah I forgot."