Chapter 7

~~

I woke up and I sit up. My head was banging and my vision was blurry for a bit. I looked around and I noticed that I wasn't in my house. I look down and I see Travis asleep below me. I looked at myself and the good thing is that I still had my clothes on. I wonder if he did anything to me last night.

I tried to remember until I remembered that he brought me to his house because I had a head ache and gave me a pain killer. Then he laid me on top of him and we slept. I got off of him and got my shoes. I looked around the room for a paper and a pencil or pen.

I saw a note book at the kitchen table and a pen. I ripped a sheet out and wrote down on it.

Travis I had to leave but thank you for the pill. I hoped you had your hands to yourself because if not you know what will happened. Well I will see you later.
                            Katelyn.

I put down the pen and went to the the living room and put the note on the coffee table in front of him. I got my shoes on my hand and my phone. I looked back at him and squat next to him. I gived a kiss to the sleepy Travis on the lips and went to out the door so I don't catch his to wake up.

I hurry to my house and I had a potted plant outside next to my door. It had rocks in it which I got one of the rocks and flipped it over and got the key. I hid my key in the rocks instead under the mat which is obvious to hide under the mat since everyone mostly knows that spot. I unlock my door and went in and closed the door behind me.

I went upstairs and change. I got out a black bra which I am tired of wearing the strapless bra since it keeps going down. I also took out a maroon hoodie, black ripped knee jeans and black socks.

I stripped out of my clothes and change into the clothes I chose to wear. After I changed I went down stairs to eat breakfast.

I was in my room in my computer checking on my animal patient to see if I need to go check on. I saw that there was one and it was about Murphy the dog who can't stand or walk properly and has been tired for a while. I of course I asked how old is he and they said 12. I knew at the point he is going to leave this little world. I don't want to see him die because I get to emotional.

It was 5:57 and I decided to see what is Aphmau doing. I got up and put on my nike slips on. I went down stairs and out the door and closed it behind me. I walked to her house and knocked on the door. I waited and Aphmau was all looking cheerful as ever.

"Hey Katelyn. What's up."

"Hey I was wondering if you want to go on the roof to talk. On your roof because remember last time at mine."

"Yah, why not. I have nothing to do anyways. Also lets take some snacks up there."

"Ok."

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I followed Aphmau in and she went in the kitchen. She went in the fridge and took out four Arizona drinks. I went in the cabinet and took out take big bag of Lays and Doritos. We both head to her room and I set the chips on her desk. I unlock the window and opened in. I let Aphmau go first and then I go next.

The roof is so close to her bedroom window so we can easily step on the roof.

We walked up to the flattest part of the roof and we sat down.
~~

"So, you and Aaron." I said with a smile.

"Aren't you mad on what you found out on what me and Aaron did?" she blushed.

"Well kind of but he went straight up and said the truth. But are you sure to actually to like someone?"

"Well you know him. He's nice, my very first friend who knows me very well. We hang out a lot and I think I like him a lot."

"Well he is a great man so I will let him past for you. Also I am your best friend and I know you more." I smiled and friendly punch her arm.

"Well what about you? Do you like anyone?"

"Well I don't know how love even works because I never loved anyone." I sigh and brought my legs to my chest and wrapped me arms around them.

"You've never been in love?" she asked surprised.

"Well if love is setting a place at the table for someone who is never coming home," I pick up my drink and took a sip and set it down again.

"I think I will pass."

Aphmau looked quite sad and got some chips and ate them.

"If I for example – become so open to someone and thought they seem reasonable to be able to know me. The thing is that they betray you and it all comes down to separating and regretting to opening up to them. They should have never have the right to k ow me that way if their conclusion is to leave me in the dust." I said while a few tears came down. I tried to wipe them away so Aphmau couldn't see them. But it was too late.

She looked worried and hugged me. She stroke my hair and told me not to worry. I heard a thump at the side of the house. I also heard it said "shit" which got me to get up and carefully looked at the side. It was Travis. He was spying on us I guess. I carefully walked to the edge of the roof that is lower to the ground. I jumped down and landed on my feet. I walk to Travis and he is already up.

He had a few grass on his head and dirt on him. I walked up to him. He looks scared because he was spying on me and Aphmau. He looks at me and his scared face turned into a worried expression.

"Katelyn, are you ok. Your crying." he walked up to me and his hands on my shoulders.

"What I need to know is why are you spying on us. How much did you heard?" I said while wiping my tears away.

"No, I didn't even know you were up in at the roof. I was around here because I thought I dropped my phone around the house when I was at party. I fell on something and then I see your head pop out up at me and then here you are."

"I will let you pass but if you heard something and don't admit it, I will get pretty piss."

"Ok but what worries me is why are you crying." he said while put his on my cheeks.

"It's nothing. Now go home I will ask Aphmau if she had seen your phone." I said while removing his hands off my face and walk away.

I heard foot steps coming to me and grabbed my hand. I turned around and Travis got close.

"Please tell me what's wrong. I know it's none of my business but I truly am worried about you." he said. Our foreheads were touching and our eyes were looking at each other. I noticed how amazing color Travis eyes were. They were a dark shade of green but has a shine of light green.

"Look, if I kiss you, will show that I am ok."

"Are you sure about that. I mean that ain't-"

I stopped him and kissed him. We kissed but it turned into a make out session. I parted away so no one can see us. Travis was amazed on what I did.

"Ok I will leave but if you need anything just come over to my house since I don't have my phone."

I smiled and he gives me a quick kiss and left.

I sigh and look down. I smiled to myself and walked back in Aphmau's house. When I opened the door, there was a fangirling Aphmau.

"Tell me everything Katelyn." she said jumping up and down.

I can say he was a really good kisser.

~~
Hey guys I hoped you you liked it. I want to be straight up with you. You know those parts that are dirty. Well I don't write that part. A friend of mine who is old enough to write it does that part. I don't want you to think that I will do things super fast which this story needs to go on as I can ok. I just wanted to say that I am not alone on doing the story which I am not, I have a partner. Now you can leave. Bye.

this book is so shity as i'm reading this all over again.