1.

*note from admin*
Thankyou so much for reading my first fanfic. I really appreciate it, and feel free to comment anything below. Sorry if I spell anything wrong, school has been out for 3 weeks, and my brain has pretty much completely shut down. I just want to warn you, some of the things in this fanfic gets steamy (did I really just do that...?) And there will be alot of swears. Again, thankyou for reading!
"Pizza's here! " Dante shouted to the other guys. Travis and Laurance came running through to the kitchen, and grabbed a slice.
Garroth on the other hand, walked slowly into the room and took a bit. The cheese fell off, and he pretended not to notice. The other guys stared blankly at the blonde boy. As he grabbed his coat, and went to open the door.
"Where you going...?" Travis asked.
"I'll... Uh... Be right back, I need to do something." Garroth said awkwardly.
He walked down the pavement, until he got to his younger brothers house. Garroth knocked on the door, and within afew seconds, stood an unimpressed Zane.
"Hey baby brother..."
"what do you want." Zane asked, Grumpily
"Look, I really need your help. It's really important."
"Fine, If it's REALLY that important to you, then come in."
Garroth shut the door behind him, and sat down opposite Zane.
"So, what is it?" He asked, getting straight to the point. (see what I did there ;) )
"Well, you see... I think I have feelings for someone" Garroth said, while blushing.
"Oh come on, we all know it's Aphmau. Now get out of my house, you're waisting my time, I need to get back to watching my... Um... Really mature adult shows"
Garroth sighed and walked out, and slamming the door.
"Ugh... It's not Aph who I like... No one understands, and if nobody wants to help me, or at least give me some advice, then I'll just have to do this my way." Garroth said in his head.