2.

{ HEY EVERYONE! SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A YEAR I FEEL REALLY BAD SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED MY STORY?11? WOWZA, WELL NOW I'M GONNA CONTINUE THE STORY :D
ALSO, THANKS FOR 400 READS! ILY ALL x }

Garroth slowly opened the door to his house, looking around cautiously. Nobody was home. "Strange?" Garroth though to himself. "That's fine though. More time to get ready" he said with a smile spreading across his face.

Laurance soon came home, drenched by the rain. He hung his coat up and sprinted upstair to change his wet clothes. When he came into his bedroom, he paused and stared at someone. "W-what are y-you doing in here?! and w-what are you wearing?!" The brown haired boy asked.
It was Garroth.
He had changed into a 'sexy' outfit. Laced knee high socks with matching black pants and a choker.
The blonde boy lay across Laurance's bed and smirked. "You like? ~" he asked while staring at his crushes bulge. "Come and have a closer look"

Laurance slowly crept towards Garroth, trying to hide the fact that he was turned on. Garroth grabbed him by his shirt and passionately kissed him. "mhmm~" Laurance gave up on being shy and pushed his tongue inside Garroth's mouth, without asking. With surprise, Blonde boy pulled him closer, so their members were rubbing against each other.

With both of the boy's clothes off, Garroth couldn't stop staring at Laurances manhood. It was bigger than he expected. "C-can I put it in?.." He asked, blushing. "Only if you can handle it, heh~" Lauance said, cockily; and within minutes, they 2 boys were a moaning mess. Garroth swung his head back, rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out. "I-I'm going t-to come.."
Laurance whispered into Garroths ear, struggling inbetween thrusts. "Fill me up" Garroth whispered back.

Just then, Dante and Travis opened the door, In shock. "What the fuck..." The blue and white haired boys said at the same time.

{ CLIFF HANGER BECAUSE I'M EVIL >;3 }