12.

Right in front of me was Adam with flowers in his hand "Adam if you are asking me out on a date then it is a big fat NO"

"Damn smart ass and I thought your friend was heartless" he said shoving the flowers in my hands. I take the flowers, I don't even need to smell it because they were orchards and they smell like nothing.

"Those are from Daniel he couldn't come he's planning some evil scheme" Daniel got me flowers, "Athena" I snap out of my gaze to see Adam snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry" I say shyly

"Athena can I ask you something"Adam said while scratching the back of his neck.

"If it's to ask about letting you in the house then sorry I can't" I say looking back into my house and remembering my dad's rules.

"No, I just came to ask for your permission if I could ask your friend Rose out"

Did not see that coming. Oh wait I did the whole time in the hospital Adam would put is arm around her or look at her when she's not looking at him.

"Are you going to look after her, not just have fun with her then when you get bored you leave her, are you going to make her smile when she's sad and I'm not there for her" I say with a single tear, just thinking of Rose being hurt breaks my heart. She's family and family is all I have.

"Yes to every single one of those things" he says with a shit eating grin on his face.

"If you are going to ask her out then you have to do this one thing that would absolutely make her say yes" I say with a smile.

****

*Rose POV*

"Okay Adam said I must meet him at mall, so here I am"

"Why did he ask you to come to the mall and why did I have to come?" Athena says with a confused look.

"Because your my friend and you have to, besides I have no idea why I have to be here I thought he was so sweet and nice when I waiting for you to wake up in the hospital I thought we had a connection but I saw a girl clinging onto him yesterday. I should just give u-"

"ROSE LEE CAMEL WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" I hear someone shout. I turn around to see Adam on the top floor of the mall (third floor) with a megaphone in his hands.

What the hell is he doing.

"ROSE I'M GONNA SAY THIS AGAIN WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" he says through the megaphone and pointing to me which causing everyone to look at me.

Without thinking the words come out my mouth without me realising, they just felt so natural "YES" I shout to him.

It took a minute for him to come down to the first floor and attack me with a death grip hug but it felt so nice.

But damn his fast.

I looked at Athena and see her smile and waving to me as she walks out the mall.

You're so dead on Monday.

****

Sorry I know it's a short chapter but next one is long