Chapter Two

Fun fact about me: I can type 56 words per minute with no errors! I thought that was cool so yeah.

* * * * * * * *

Alice's POV

"Well Alice, that's quite a problem you have there." Luke patted my shoulder.

"Yeah, totally. If you give us his number, we'll talk him into leaving you alone." Calum suggested.

"That'd be great, thank you so much!" I exclaimed. I recited Michael's number to them, after memorizing it when I was a child.

"Wait, what did you say his name was again?" Luke asked, looking from Calum's phone and back at me.

"Michael." I reply, staring at them weirdly.

"What's his last name?" Calum demands. He's sharing a look with Luke.

"Clifford..." I reply hesitantly.

"Oh. Shit." Luke curses under his breath.

"What? Why?" I ask, worried.

"Well, you see, we're in a band with Michael."

* * * * * * * *

Michael's POV

I've been trying to track down Alice Summers for about 4 months. I finally heard from my mother that Alice was coming back from America for the summer. So I stopped by to have tea with Mrs. Summers. Over the years, I had noticed that her British accent was slowly fading. Now, she sounds like she was born and raised in Australia. My phone rings, and the caller I.D. reads Alice Summers.

"Hello?" I say hopefully, praying that she's home calling me from her house. I put it on speaker since I was playing video games.

"Oh, Michael! You'll never believe what happened! Alice ran into some lovely boys named Luke and Calum who said they knew you and they've offered to drive her home! Isn't that wonderful?" Mrs. Summers should be awarded as the most optimistic person alive.

"That's wonderful, Mrs. Summers. Wait Calum and Luke?!" I ask, finally letting this sink into my head.

"Yes. You know them, don't you?" She asks, sounding a bit worried.

"I'm in a band with them. No need to worry." I assure her. Just then, I see Ashton's car pull into the driveway. Weird, since he was supposed to be picking up Luke and Calum... "Mrs. Summers, I've got to go! I'll stop by sometime this week." I hang up and run out the door.

Just as I get outside, Alice is getting out of the car.

"Luke? Calum? What are we doing here?" She asks. She started to pick up an American accent.

"Alice!" I shout.

She looks over at me with wide eyes. "M-Michael?!" She stutters.

* * * * * * * *

Sorry this took FOREVER. I've been busy