Chapter Two

We pulled up to the venue in my Infiniti G35 coupe. I wouldn't say that my family were the richest, or that I was spoiled per-say, but I like to believe I live a blessed life. I've been made fun of for most of my life for liking music by rappers such as Eminem, or MGK because they rap about their hard times in life and I have obviously had it pretty easy. But, that doesn't stop me from feeling some sort of connection between their songs.

"Okay," Danielle sighed "let's get in there and get this show over with." We got out of the car and walked up to the door and handed them our tickets and went inside. I really was excited that Danielle decided to come with me, because it would have just been well... boring with Steven there. I mean, he and I have been dating for almost a year but I feel like it just would have been boring with him there. And he would've totally gotten jealous over the fact that I would be screaming my head off over MGK. Steven knows that I have such a crush on MGK, which is one of the reasons he bought me the tickets to begin with. Danielle and I walked around the venue for a bit, and decided to go to the bar. Although we were both 18, we were no stranger to fake ID's. Plus, Danielle looked like she was atleast 27 so she never got carded anyway. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri, since I couldn't stand drinking anything that wasn't fruity, and Danielle ordered a vodka on the rocks. We paid for our drinks and went to find a place closest to the stage. It was 8:20, 10 minutes til showtime and I was SO excited I thought I was going to pee my pants. Danielle was texting someone, probably one of her douche ex-boyfriends. I loved Danielle but sometimes I felt like she was desperate for a boyfriend, no matter how much of an ass the guy was. I decided to pull out my phone and took a selfie of me and my drink and posted it on instagram with #SELFIE #MGK in the caption and also tagged @danielle_mor and @cockpunch in it. I mean hello, I was at MGK's concert, why not tag him in my selfie? About a minute later I got a notification that said @cockpunch liked your photo! I almost spit my drink out all over Danielle, choking it back. "What the hell?!" Danielle screeched. "OH. MY. GOD. MGK JUST LIKED MY PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM!" Danielle gave me one of her infamous "are you sure" looks and then she said, "Are you sure it wasn't just one of those fake profile things?" "I'M POSTIVIE" I exaclaimed "I CLICKED ON THE USERNAME JUST IN CASE, AND IT WAS HIM!" I cannot believe that MGK, who is not only in the same building, breathing the same air as me, but also liked MY photo on instagram. That's almost as good as just being at his concert. Suddenly the lights went out and the beginning of the classic Wild Boy began playing. I looked at my phone and the time was 8:29. It was time for the show to start.