Chapter Ten

We got into the closet and he shut the door. "Are you wanting the quiet spot, again?" I laughed nervously. He walked towards me and slammed his lips against mine "Not exactly.. I want a different spot - if you know what I mean." He said after kissing me. My heart was racing and my mind was screaming at me to not do it because I had a boyfriend. I stopped MGK by placing my hand on his chest and pushing him away gently. "Kells..." I whispered. "Nah girl, you're special. You need to call me Colson." He said. "Okay. Colson... I'm really scared. I mean, my mind is telling me no but my body is screaming yes." Colson looked at me with his crystal blue eyes, "Your mind is just playing tricks on you, baby. If you really didn't want it, you wouldn't have come here in the first place." He was right. So I put everything out of my mind and just let loose. I mean, I was young. Freshly 18. I was invincible right? Nothing bad could possibly happen to me.

It started off with just kissing. Hardcore making out. I was pressed up against a rack of clothing while he was pressed against me.Next thing I know we were on the floor and I was straddled on top of him. I felt like a huge elephant trying to squash their prey to death. He grabbed my sides and slid me down slightly so that he could unbutton his shorts. Next thing I know, I'm giving him head. He explodes and then rolls me over so that he's now on top of me. First he's kissing my neck, then he goes and pulls down the top of my shirt and bra and starts sucking on my nipples. Once he makes his way down to the top of my jeans, he stops. "Are you sure?" He asks, with a sincere look on his face. "Yes." I reply instantly. "I'm not gunna lie girl, it's gunna hurt. It always does the first time." he said. "I'll be okay." I replied. He takes my jeans off slowly, and places himself inside of me. Thank God I was pretty drunk or else I don't think I could have handled the pain. We went at it for a good 20 minutes before the pain subsided. Once we were finished, I couldn't even look at him. I was so embarrassed over the fact that someone this famous had just seen my most private areas. I mean, I kept thinking to myself how many fit, sexy girls he's been with and then there's me. He puts his shorts on and hands me my pants. I slide them on without looking at him and adjust my top. We sat there in silence for a while before he asked me if I was tired. I said yes, and we headed out of the closet and into the bedroom.