Divinity

Souls are rising from Hades, monsters of terrifying proportions, creatures that haven't seen the light of day in thousands of years, and Castor and Pollux are to blame. Because a few centuries before, they had escaped their routine of one day in the underworld and one in Hades, and are instead now living full-time in an apartment in New York. The Olympians are absolutely seething with rage, and Zeus letting them off easy didn't really help the situation much. (Zeus never could help but favor his children).

Which is why Castor and Pollux aren't really surprised when their apartment is blown up. Hey, the gods had to take out their aggression somehow. Really, they were lucky that it had been their apartment that had been blown up and not their heads.

But after the whole apartment blowing up thing, Castor had kinda figured that the whole thing would be over. Just leave the gods to clean up the mess while he and his brother waited it out in some old shack for a few weeks. A few weeks was nothing compared to the few centuries they'd been alive. 

But the monsters keep finding and attacking the twins, forcing them out of any shelter they try to take. And after the first dozen, they realize that the attacks aren't random, and aren't just coincidences. Someone is out to get them. Someone with a whole lot of power, and a serious grudge. And they won't stop until the two of them are dead.

A/N: So if you couldn't tell, this is my nanowrimo novel. It's not planned at all, but I just love twins and I think that maybe, maybe (if a miracle occurs), I might be able to finish this. So I'm just gonna wing it and hope for the best. Wish me luck, I need it.

(BTW, I will not be posting chapters until after nanowrimo is over.)