Chapter 19

Chapter 19

The concert started about twenty minutes ago. I was backstage waiting for the boys to call me out. Twitter questions will be coming up soon, and I'm eager to see what people have come up with.

Simon explained everything to me before the show started. He said that I would be going on stage whenever the boys called me out. I would answer Twitter questions, if needed, and do whatever else.

I'm kind of excited to walk on stage. I mean I'm not performing or anything, but I'm still happy about it. Honestly, I think I'm just grateful that I'm here. The boys have done so much for me in so little time. I wish I could return the favor somehow, but I'm not really sure how that would work. They have everything they could possibly want in life. What could I give them that they don't already have?

The boys finished up singing One Way or Another. From where I was standing, I was able to see the stage. The boys were in the middle of bowing. They stood up straight again and smiled at the crowd.

Harry leaned over and whispered something in Liam's ear. Liam nodded as Harry put his microphone to his lips.

"Wow! You guys are a great crowd!" he said into the microphone. He earned screams from the audience.

"We would just like to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you. Without you, we wouldn't be here," said Niall. Screams were heard once again.

Louis smiled before he began to speak. "We're gonna answer some Twitter questions now, but we need someone to help us do that," he said.

"Now some of you may know her as the girl on the Alan Carr show, ir the girl who won Louis' contest," explained Zayn.

"Well here she is. Ellie Wilson!" Liam yelled into his microphone.

Someone backstage handed me a microphone before I stepped on stage. I was smiling ear to ear as screaming was heard throughout the arena. The light nearly blinded me at first, but I got used to it after a few seconds. I walked over to the boys and stood next to Zayn and Louis.

Simon had made it clear before the show to not give the fans any hints about me and Harry. If it came up during the Twitter questions, though, then we could tell them if we wanted to.

"Hey, lads," I said into my mic. The boys smiled, and Louis slung his arm over my shoulders.

"For those of you who don't know Ellie, she is the girl who won a radio contest that I was hosting. She was only supposed to stay with me for a weekend, but we extended it. So now, she will be with me until Monday morning," said Louis.

"She's been with us since Friday, and we have gotten to know her really well," said Zayn.

"That's right. I think once Ellie leaves to go home, we will still keep in touch," said Liam with a smile.

"Okay, okay. Enough about me. Let's get to those questions!" I exclaimed.

The screams got louder as the first question came on the screen.

"@CupcakeRimi: what songs do you sing when you shower?" read Niall.

"Well, lads? What songs do we sing in the shower?" asked Louis.

"Singing in the Rain," Harry smiled.

The boys laughed. "It's true. I've heard him before. He sings really loud," said Zayn.

"Liam, what do you sing?" asked Niall.

"Um...I actually don't sing in the shower," he shrugged.