+ disappear

As Jaehyun connected the power bank to his phone, Mia watched him with sadness in her eyes.

She hoped that he'll turn her way and not play with his phone. A tear left Mia's eye as she watched the screen of his phone light up.

"Yes," Jaehyun cheered.

As Jaehyun check his notifications, he laughed at some of the comments written by his friends.

"Hey, check this out," Jaehyun said happily to Mia - but Mia wasn't there.

He looked around for her aimlessly and wondered where she went off to.

All of the sudden, he heard the sound of a fresh new polaroid printing out. He turned around to see it on top of his car - Mia's camera. He took the camera and examined the polaroid. It was the picture of Mia and him before she disappeared.

Then, another polaroid came out; it was the picture of the two of them at the waterfall.

Soon, another one came out; it was a picture of them at the grassland.

Lastly, it was a photo of the two of them at the coffee shop. Mia was taking a picture of the both of them and Jaehyun was playing with his phone.

All of the sudden, he received a message:

Mia <3

I miss you...

Jaehyun then realised that Mia will only appear when he's not on his phone.