Chapter 8- Candy Zombies?

(Just a disclaimer, all of the previous chapters were hand-written first, edited by my friend Emma, and then written here for the final copy. This chapter however, is completely done on Watt-Pad. No editing, no rough draft. So, you've been warned.)
~Jess's POV~ ~Crafting Dead~
Sky, Barney, Dr. Jin, and I walk through the woods. Barney and I protect Dr. Jin while Sky leads us. We soon stumble across a magical rectangle looking thing. It has these blue jelly looking blocks and a hole in the middle, big enough to fit two doors. The middle has rainbow particle things emitting from it.
We stop and look at it in confusion.
"What is that?" Sky asks.
"I think it's a por-tal." Dr. Jin says, pronouncing it like as if a child is sounding it out.
"Portal? What's that?" I ask, cocking my head slightly.
"When you go through it, it takes you to a dimension. Every dimension has a special portal." Dr. Jin explains.
We nod and look back at the portal. I feel a pulling sensation in my chest, as if my heart was trying to leave me and go into the portal. As if something was telling me to go.
'Should I go in? I mean, anything is better then this. You know what? I'm going.'.
I walk in front of the portal, staring at the rainbow stars floating away from it, filled with DETERMINATION.

"Jess, What are you doing?! For all we know the dimension could be dangerous!" Sky silently yells.
"Sky, think of our current situation. Tell me that you would rather stay here with the UNDEAD.".
He lowers his head.
"That's what I thought. Now, if any of you want to stay here and DIE, be my guest. But all in favor of living, come with me through the portal.".
They come over and stand with me.
"Ready?" I ask.
They nod.
"Okay. Three, two, one.".
We step through.
-SETTING CHANGE!!!!-
After a bright white flash of light, we arrive in a strange setting. Everything looks peaceful. I stand up as the others follow my actions. I scan the area and spot a small town and a very large house quite a bit way from it.
"Over there!" I say, pointing to the town.
"Let's go." Dr. Jin says.
"Wait! What if it's dangerous?!" Sky says with concern.
"Sky, remember what I said earlier? Undead" I point to the portal "or Unknown" I point to the town behind me with my thumb.
"Fine." He sighed.
We hurry to the town, well, as fast as I can with my injured leg.
~Small Time Skip~
We arrive at the entrance.
'This place is weird. What's with the giant face thing?'
We walk down the path, seeing weird looking...things. There is no word to describe what they are. We walk past several houses and a well.
"Which ways do wes goes?" Barney asks, speaking for the first time in this chapter.

"Umm...I don't know. Let's, let's just go uh... straight I guess." I say.
We continue down the path and see a large white building. It has windows with weird designs and it has a large iron door at the front.
"I bet this is some sort of lab." Dr. Jin says.
"Really? I thought it was a castle." I say sarcastically.
He rolls his eyes.
The door opens and a male about our age walks out. He has one purple and one green eye, a large black scar across the right side of his face, a pair of googles places on top of his brown hair, black gloves and a lab coat. He looks over at me and smiles.
"Hey!" He says, walking over to me, "Wait, what's wrong with your leg?! Are you okay?!" He asks, his voice full of concern.
"Uhhhh....." I stand there awkwardly.
"Oh hey A- OMG!!! Are you alright?!" A blonde girl shrieks, running over to me.
She also has googles placed on top of her head, she has purple eyes, a lab coat, and pink dyed tips in her hair.
"Come on, we need to take care of your leg." She says panicky.
They take me into the lab. I look back at Dr. Jin, Barney, and Sky and nod. They nod back and follow inside, standing at the door.
The two strangers sit me on a bed and start tending to my leg.
"Were...were you SHOT?!" The girl asks in shock.
I nod slightly.
"Omg! Modzilla, get the first aid kit!" The girl orders the brunette male.
"When did this happen?" She asks as she takes the kit from the brunette.
"Umm.... A while ago. Maybe a week or two." I answer.
"How come we didn't see it?!" The brunette asks.
I tilt my head to the side, confused as all hell.
The door opens and I turn my torso to see two, I'm assuming, males walk in. Odd creatures. They look like humans but... One is pink and the other is blue.
"Oh hello Polly, Modzilla." The blue one says kindly.
"Polly, what's the matter with her? Is she hurt?" The pink one asks Polly.
"No. Her leg is injured. It has seemed to heal but it still is a bit open. Plus it's pretty deep." She replies.
"Are you alright?" The pink one asks me, placing his hand on my shoulder.
I take his hand off of me uncomfortably. "Please don't touch me.".
"Uh...alright." He says.
"Aaaaand done!" Polly chirps.
I look at my leg.
"Wow! It feels so much better! Thank you Polly!" I cheer thankfully.
"You're welcome! But hey, I have two questions to ask you.".
"Hm? What is it?".
"What on Earth are you wearing?" She asks giggling a bit.
"Uh, what do you mean? You guys don't wear this?".
She shakes her head, smiling.
"It's armor. This is what we wear to help protect us against walkers.".
"Walkers? Oh, you're being so silly!" She says laughing. "Now second question, who are those three?" She points to Sky, Barney, and Dr. Jin.
"Oh! These are my friends!" I walk over to them and Prof. Modzilla and Polly follow, "This is Sky, Barney, and Dr. Jin.".
"Pleasure of meeting you Dr. Jin. I'm Polly, a scientist." Polly greets while shaking Dr. Jin's hand.
He shakes it back, "Same to you Miss Polly.".
They release their hands.
"And I'm Prof. Modzilla, a scientist as well." Prof. Modzilla says, shaking Dr. Jin's.
"Nice to meet you Modzilla." Dr. Jin replies.
"Alright, if we're done getting acquainted, we need to find a place to sleep tonight." I say, a slight hit of aggravation in my voice.
"What do you mean? You have a house!" Polly says happily.
The gang and I exchange looks and I look back at her.
"Ummm. No I don't. You must be mistaken.".
"What ever do you mean? I could never be mistaken!" She says.
The door opens, our attention immediately go to the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen: Done done DOOOOONE!!! Cliff hanger!!
Monty: We hope you enjoyed today's chapter! It took a LOT of time and thinking to make this.
Jen: I've been really busy because of summer school. Sorry!
Monty: We'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible.
Jen: Only hint for next chapter- Clones?
Monty: You know you still owe me right?
Jen: Shut up