08

@chordover: Promo for tonight's episode of The Originals

@chordover: Promo for tonight's episode of The Originals. Make sure you watch my bad ass vampire girlfriend tonight!
44.9K Likes

@VicWesley89: Thanks @chordover 💘💘

@msleamichele: I'm so watching

@beccatobin: oh me too! For sure!

@VicWesley89: It's gonna be a bloody time 😈

@darrencriss: now I'm scared

Victoria and Chord planned to watch The Originals together over Skype since he was still filming his movie.

"Are you ready?" She asked him. "As ready as I'll ever be." He said with a smile.

Previously on The Originals...
Amelia:"Hello, Klaus. Miss me?"

"You just stabbed that guy in the neck! With scissors!" Chord yelled through the computer. "He was trying to kidnap Klaus' baby therefore Amelia had to kill him. Weren't you paying attention?" Victoria explained. "I was covering my eyes because you tore a dude's spine out of his back!" He retorted. "Touché." She said. "I forgot how bloody this show was." He said.
"Okay, so why did Amelia have to bite that vampire guy to kill him?" Chord asked. "Well since Amelia is a hybrid, her bite kills vampires and only Klaus's blood can cure him." Victoria explained. "Ohh okay. That makes more sense now." He said. When the episode ended, the two talked like they usually do. "So, about what I said the other night." He started. "Oh yeah. The love thing." She said with a smirk. "I do love you, Victoria." He said. "I love you too." She said her smile growing. "That was less scary than I thought." He said.

@VicWesley89: One more day and this man is all mine again! 💖😘 @chordover 55

55.3K Likes

@chordover: Love you, babe. Can't wait to see you❤️

@username: I want them to adopt me.

@darrencriss: @username me too..